Help Hello, are any of these cards valuable?

Veigar

Aspiring Trainer
I don't know if this is in the right subforum, but I don't think a card question such as this one would've belonged in selling/trading/buying since I'm mainly asking what these are worth. Sorry for any stupidity of mine!

Anyways....

Recently got back into Pokemon (mostly messing around with gen 4 games) and eventually I remebered that I had a box with a crap load of Pokemon cards in it. I went ahead and have gone through them all, only looking up the ones with the star thing at the bottom next to the numbers (eg a star followed by 5/146 or something) and have come up with a select number of cards from my lot. I know I said that I looked it up earlier, but I want to double check here since chances are people here would know more about it than random online list prices. Thanks in advance!

All of these cards are in one piece. Most are in good/very good condition, some are in... well, acceptable condition. Anywho, here's the list:
x2 means that there's two of them
Good condition means there's visible, but small wear and tear marks
Very good means there's almost none
Almost perfect means I can't tell the difference from a newly bought card
Acceptable/okay means they're much more obviously wore and torn, some more than others.

Flareon 2/17 (Seems to be holo, has the sparkly thing in the background of the art) - it's in very good condition
Empoleon DP11 (Holo) Good condition
Heatran 30/146 (Holo) Good condition
Absol 21/132 - Good Condition
Gallade 6/132 (Holo) Very good condition
Wailord 47/147 Good condition (I think this one might be the least valuable of these all)
Metagross 7/147 Very good condition
x2 Natu 55/101 + Xatu 25/101 - Cards are near perfect condition but I have no idea if these are worth anything
Gengar 18/100 Okay condition
Ampharos 105/123 Good condition
x2 Rayquaza 146/147 - one seems to be yellow and the other is silver. The silver one is holo and the yellow one isn't, silver one is in very good condition and yellow one is in okay condition
Mesprit 143/146 - Acceptable condition
Ho-oh legend cards - Both of them are in good condition
Charizard 103/100 - Okay condition
Shaymin DP39 (Holo) - Good condition
Mew 15/132 (Holo) - Very good condition
Lucario DP12 (Holo) - Good condition
Mewtwo 144/146 - Good condition
Ho-oh 1/17 (Holo) - Near perfect condition
Regirock 98/101 - Good condition
Arcanine 1/123 - Good condition
Magnezone 142/146 - Good condition
Raikou 16/132 - Acceptable condition (the edges are kind of shriveled up but it's still all readable)
Meganium 109/123 - Good condition
Palkia 26/106 - Very good condition
Empoleon 4/130 (Holo) - Very good condition
Dialga 1/130 (Holo) - Good condition
Uxie 43/146 - Very good condition
Azelf 19/146 - Very good condition
Entei 4/132 (Holo) - Near perfect condition
Latias 3/17 (Holo) - Acceptable condition (Probably the most beaten up of the bunch)
Latios 96/101 (Holo) - Near perfect condition
Arceus AR3 (Holo) - Very good condition
Giratina 124/127 - Acceptable condition
Lugia legend cards - Both are in good condition
Dusknoir 96/100 - Very good condition
Darkrai 3/106 - Good condition
Meganium HGSS08 - Good condition

That's all for the ones I suspect to be worth more than my others! There's a whole lot of others that are probably worth less than 50 cents that I might get rid of all together, but anyway, thanks for reading this if you've managed to get this far!

You would probably have to search on eBay, but i believe all these cards have rotated out of standard?

Most people will only buy to collect (stuff like EXs and GXs) I don't think you have any on the list there, or things they need in the current deck they are making/running.

Some of those cards may be worth a couple of dollars at most as most holos are.

So selling those could result in getting a fair amount of money IF anyone wants them (probably for collecting reasons)

You would probably have to search on eBay, but i believe all these cards have rotated out of standard?

Most people will only buy to collect (stuff like EXs and GXs) I don't think you have any on the list there, or things they need in the current deck they are making/running.

Some of those cards may be worth a couple of dollars at most as most holos are.

So selling those could result in getting a fair amount of money IF anyone wants them (probably for collecting reasons)

Some are Exs', and I did do research. The most interesting thing I found was the Charizard 103/100 card, the prices online for it are quite inconsistent though.

As for your last point, that's the goal. But I'm not particularly sure where to go about selling them, dunno if Ebay is the best place..

Back