Heath Ledger Death

Master of the Six Kings

I IZ GENIUS!
The briliant actor from movies such as: 10 things I hate about you, A Kinghts Tale, and the soon to be released Batman 2: The Dark Knight was found dead to day at age 28. The cause of death is still unknown. I personally thought he was a really good actor and seemingly nice dude. Feel free to discuss about him, or whatever.

*cliche*Why do the good always die young?*cliche* Wonder how this will affect the films being released with him and the films he was in the middle of. He's probably the first celebraty truly murned since the Crocodile Hunter.

It is sad to see someone finally rising to perish through tragic means. Godspeed, Heath.

I enjoyed his performance as Gabriel Martin in The Patriot until Brokeback Mountain came along. That capatuled him into mainstream success.

I am shocked. RIP.

I wonder how they'll handle this in the Batman franchise? Kill off the Joker, just not mention him, or get another actor to play the part?

So sad.

" Ledger died on January 22, 2008, after filming had been completed. Entertainment Weekly said of the death's likely effect on audiences, "No one will be able to watch [The Dark Knight] without seeing unintended ironies and eerie portents of doom.""
I found this on Wikipedia, could this mean that the Dark Knight could not air? They could air it in honor and deticate it to Heath?

I was really excited to see The Dark Knight and now it seems that I'll be crying when I see him laugh as the Joker on-screen. I especially liked his performances in 10 Things I Hate About You and Brokeback Mountain. RIP Heath Ledger.

dmaster out.

Red5bv06 said:
I am shocked. RIP.

I wonder how they'll handle this in the Batman franchise? Kill off the Joker, just not mention him, or get another actor to play the part?

So sad.

If you watch the old Batman movies, the villan is often killed. I still want to see that movie, I just hope they put a little memoriam message in the film. It's always sad to hear of the death of people 40-.

Yea, my mom said that he was working on a movie. And I thought they said he died because of drugs.

They did. He was caught dead in an apartment with a ton of drugs. ;(

dmaster out.

No it was a sleeping pill overdose. Not drugs, it was thought to be accidental. Sad thought, I do wonder how batman will play out.

Its in post-production, which means its done basically there just doing like special effects and etc.

I had no idea who this person was until I asked my Dad. Even then, I really don't care. ;/

Well, To Heath,

Thanks for making such wonderful movies; Batman : The Dark Knight, Brokeback Mountain, etc. RIP and have a nice time with baby jesus.

To what i have known, he has died cause of the Overdose of Sleeping Pills. Sad to say. He is a wonderful actor and will always be.

Please, Warner Bros., Please dedicate The Dark Knight in honor of his name.

Sad to say, RIP, Heath Ledger.

*I'm crying right now :'(*

Back