have you thought of it?

Chatot Brains

I didn't do it!
have you thought of it that pokemon makes the combos and everything while they are making the cards wich meen they actually invent stuff like gg,plox,eeveevlutions,empoleon, and other stuff?

Yes i have. So my question is....WTH did they make gallade? didnt they saw that it was soooo broken combined with gardevoir?

you people act like g&g or plox is invincible. i dont understand why you hate it so much. the only reason is because you have not the imagination to figure out how to counter it. the answer is simple. use cessation crystals. use psychic types with lake boundary stadiums. use crystal beach. also a little piece of advice, if you decide to use cessation crystals, make sure you add the delta species quagsire to recover the cessation crystals for when they are discarded.

Yes, I assume PCL or whoever tests every card before it is released to make sure it is not to broken as well. Gallade/Gardevoir obviously slipped through their hands.

sandy4123 said:
you people act like g&g or plox is invincible. I don't understand why you hate it so much. the only reason is because you have not the imagination to figure out how to counter it. the answer is simple. use cessation crystals. use psychic types with lake boundary stadiums. use crystal beach. also a little piece of advice, if you decide to use cessation crystals, make sure you add the delta species quagsire to recover the cessation crystals for when they are discarded.

Yes, I am 100% positive nobody ever thought of that before in the past 7 months.

sandy4123 said:
you people act like g&g or plox is invincible. I don't understand why you hate it so much. the only reason is because you have not the imagination to figure out how to counter it. the answer is simple. use cessation crystals. use psychic types with lake boundary stadiums. use crystal beach. also a little piece of advice, if you decide to use cessation crystals, make sure you add the delta species quagsire to recover the cessation crystals for when they are discarded.

true, and even arithmetic countered it for a while until empoleon came out

I think they made G&G plox to test us people to see how smart we can be to make decsk that can beat G&G and we have.

sandy4123 said:
Yes, because banbliss has a winning record against plox. Sorry to burst your bubble, but even a good bannette player, with all those included, normally loses to a good plox player. (ballard is an exception because he ran his with jirachi ex, which is a risky but payoff move). And the rest why we're having this problem? Because we don't have the broken exs we used to have. :/ Banny ex would crush plox, mewtric would laugh at it, and Old-school eeveelutions would have a feildday with claydol and dusknoir. But we simply don't have those cards, so we have a broken game atm.

well thats why IFDS is so broken they want to bring back the open decks game were there was so many decks to play and there was no meta game and were we made decks that are strong not to counter other decks.

In response to the first post, yeah, the Pokemon people deliberately make combos, but I'm guessing they also make sure they don't make any absolutely broken combos. Perhaps they check really thoroughly. Or pay random people off the street if they find a broken combo with a set. :p

i dont think they pay random people on the street because most random people on the street dont know how to play pokemon

Back