Have 120 Dollars, Can't Decide What to Buy

Glaceon Guy

Aspiring Trainer
So I have 120 dollars to spend on Pokemon cards (or other stff) but I cant decide what to get, I know for sure that im going to the BREAK through prerelease so now its down to $90. What do you gouy think I should do?

Heres some of my ideas of what to get:

finish out some of the decks im building
Get a booster box (probably ancient origins or wait for BREAK throug)
Get 2 japanese booster box (1 Blue shock and 1 Red flash) and have some money left over
Get a mega Blaziken EX premium collection and a mega Swampert EX premium collection

These are my main ideas, let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions. :)

I would say round out your decks. Better than pulling a metric ton of Commons and Uncommons that you probably don't need. Plus, the premium collections will be cheaper later.

Before people can help you, it's probably best for you to answer a few questions. Are you a competitive or casual player, or are you a collector? Are you a newcomer to the game, or a veteran? Depending on what you're aiming to achieve with the TCG will help others suggest recommendations for what you should buy.

Ok, I play casually with friends but it would be fun to go to some real tournaments. However I really like collecting aswell, I have been into the game for about 10 years and I would consider myself a "vetran"

Thank you for the feedback by the way :)

If you're primarily collect Japanese cards, than it may be worth going for the Japanese Booster Boxes. The M-Blaziken and M-Swampert aren't really competitive EXs, so I wouldn't recommend getting those. That really only leaves two options - either getting a Booster Box or getting the cards individually. If you don't have overly many new cards or don't have a specific deck you're trying to build, I'd recommend the Booster Box. If you're looking to make a deck, I suggest buying those cards as singles.

Back