Fun HAPPY ROTATION DAY!

BBsSearch

Aspiring Trainer
2017-TCG-Rotation-1.jpg

Today is September 1st, and that means PRC-on time is here. You have good cards, even with so many supporters rotating! Work that Ninja Boy for energy acceleration...all the way to dropping your UB count! Don't forget about Olympia! Or DCR. ;)

Goodbye, Dragon 'Zard!

^ Dragon MRay will surely succeed you as king of 300-damage land in Standard...

Bye bye n00bs' decks! (I'm looking at you Night March, Trevenant and Seismitoad), I'm drinking a Berry Juice to you!

Very stoked for this rotation. It's my first legit rotation to be a part of and the excitement I have to see potentially wacky stuff come to the forefront is palpable.

I will say that i'm sad to see Muscle Band and Korrina rotate. What are you all sad to see go?

My first rotation too, and I also am sad to say good bye to Korrina. That's the card I'm missing the most, but I think it's forced me to develop a couple of new decks that I think are going to be even better.

Forget that! Goodybe, Toad and Trevenant!
Right when I started back I made a Toad deck and after playing it for a month started regretting even bringing it to league. Now if I could only get rid of these full arts...

Yes! First time part of a rotaion and its so exciting!

Looking forward to a new and better format.

2017-TCG-Rotation-1.jpg

Today is September 1st, and that means PRC-on time is here. You have good cards, even with so many supporters rotating! Work that Ninja Boy for energy acceleration...all the way to dropping your UB count! Don't forget about Olympia! Or DCR. ;)

RIP Night March Lul

Many good cards were lost that day, sacrificing themselves to stop the most hated deck archetypes. Let us hope that the future will be better (Spoiler: It won't).

Back