• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

hand attack (ampipom/empoleon)

sonicboom

is addicted to sonic plushies :)
4-4 ampipom dragon blast
4-2-4 empoleon dex
4 rare candy
4 pokemon catcher
3 cheren
4 juniper
4 n
2 random reciever
4 level ball
3 ultra ball
3 pokemon communucation
8{W} energy
4 dce

translations
Ambipom – Colorless – HP80
Stage 1 – Evolves from Aipom

[C] Double Hit: 20x damage. Flip 2 coins. This attack does 20 damage times the number of heads.
[C][C] Handspring: 10x damage. Does 10 damage for each card in your hand.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

the strategy is get lots of cards in youre hand with empoleons driving draw and cheren
then use ampipoms handspring to deal huge damage for a dce use empoleon also as a back up attacker

Oh wow! Ambipom and Empoleon get to play together again! The last time I played Ambipom and Empoleon together it was the MT Ambipom and Empoleon Lv. X together in a discard deck (ironically).

You might want to consider Max Potion. It can be rather clutch if you have a DCE in hand to refuel Ambipom so it can attack again with no lost momentum after getting healed. If possible, try to find a solid Fighting type like Terrakion to tech in (maybe 2) so that you don't die horribly to Electric types.

^
to expand on that point, water and fighting share a blend energy, so you can replace some of the water energy with that blend energy

I suggest dropping 1 prinplup (the stage 1) for a single terrakion. most empoleon decks get only use 4-1-4 lines, as you should be using candy to promote piplup on turn 2 or 3

I would advise caution with ambipom, as aipom is catcher bait and 80HP is extremely low in the current format. Yes, it can OHKO, but it will also be OHKO'd most of the time.

Back