• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Hammertime (Darkrai EX/Sableye)

Diet

In a dilemma
I've been working on a Hammertime deck I could play every now and then, and would like some help. BLW-PLS format.

Pokemon: 8
3 Darkrai EX
4 Sableye
1 Keldeo EX

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 42
4 Professor Juniper
4 N
3 Bianca
2 Skyla
1 Random Receiver

4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Hypnotoxic Laser
4 Dark Patch
2 Dark Claw
1 Computer Search
4 Ultra Ball
2 Energy Switch
2 Virbank City Gym
4 Crushing Hammer
1 Enhanced Hammer

Energy: 10
10 Darkness Energy

Strategy: Hammer opponents energy away to disturb their strategy while powering your own attackers to KO their's.
All constructive criticism is welcome. :)

The list looks great, I only really have a few suggestions. I would like to see some Skyla in here just as a general supporter and as a great way to get the Computer Search + Sableye engine going. I'd probably take out 1 Bianca and 1 Random Receiver for 2 Skyla, but if you could find room for more that would be good. For the hammers, a 4-1 split of Crushing-Enhanced is generally more optimal, but it really depends on what your metagame is. It's usually better though because a single Enhanced gets the job done just fine against special energy, while the more Crushing you have, the better because it requires a flip and you want to maximize your chances of getting at least one heads a turn.

@Blah thanks for the feed! I've been looking to include at least 2 Skyla in this list, but couldn't find a way. I will test it with the changes said.
For the hammers, I would like a 4-2 line, but found it a bit hard to keep. I'm predicting my meta to be full of Klinklang and Lugia EX, so I included 2 Enhanced. I will test out a 4-1 line.
Thank you :)

Back