• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Hammer Time: A bunch of Energy Removal! (Virizion EX / Mewtwo EX / Drifblim)

Archa000x

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 4 Virizion EX
    4 Mewtwo EX
    3 Drifloon (Plasma Blast)
    3 Drifblim (Dragons Exalted)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Crushing Hammer
    4 Enhanced Hammer
    4 Team Flare Grunt
    2 Colress
    4 Professor Sycamore
    4 N
    4 Ultra Ball
    4 Skyla
    1 Dowsing Machine
    3 Skyarrow Bridge
Energy:

• 10 Grass
    2 Double Colorless

Strategy:
The basic strategy with the deck is to remove all their energies and attack with Virizion to power up Mewtwo (srsly). The main problem I had with just running the Mewtwo's was speed. I could stall out a turn 2 emerald slash to about 5 turns. The thing is my mewtwo was too slow. So I combined the two. I haven't gotten to test it against anything so in respect to how fast it is now I don't know. Any help is greatly appreciated THANKS!!!

I think you have too many supporters. You cant make use of them all and they will all just sit in your hand or get discarded by juniper. You should think of adding either Bicycles or Roller Skates for draw support. You can only use 1 supporter per turn, so having 18 is kind of a lot. Maybe drop flare grunt down to 2, N down to 3, and Skyla down to 3.

Probably go down to 3 Mewtwo 3 Virizion. 4 is kind of a lot.

Maybe 2-2 Drifblim is enough. idk how often you are going to use it. But if you do it might be worth having 3-3 idk.

This gives you 6 more card slots. Leaving room for 1 Pal Pad for more energy removal with Flare Grunt. Add 2 Roller Skates/Bicycles. With 3 more card slots.

hammertime without sableye, is not hammertime
you may remove drifblim lines for sableye + prisma and/or rainbow (until next rotation at least )
even diggersby is better than drifblim for that proupose
since you already run DCE you can "pickup" for only 1 energy card

112-diggersby.jpg

Back