Halo:Reach

Grunt Master

The prophets' worst nightmare
This is going to be the most EPIC Of all games released by Bungie!!!!!!!!!I can not wait for this game I swear

Grunt Master said:
This is going to be the most EPIC Of all games released by Bungie!!!!!!!!!I can not wait for this game I swear

Meh. After Halo 3 ODST I'm not too excited. I haven't played Halo competitively since Halo 2 and just did Halo 3 for fun, so I guess we'll see if Halo Reach doesn't suck like ODST.

Well.You have more options in Reach than ODST and you are Right.I haven't beaten it yet but ODST wasn't the best halo Game

I'm kinda tired of Bungie coming out with new Halo games, sure there fun but there kind of going a bit over board with them.
Anyway, This game looks cool but I probably won't buy it.

I am really excited on Halo: Reach. The graphics seem really nice and the features that the player has in the game are also great.

On Waypoint I saw a video for itand in fire fight mode you can fight as an elite for the covenant :D Can't wait for this game.The first time I have a Grunt not trying to kill me XD :p

I'm a PC dude so all I've done is played Halo 1 &2. Maybe one day Halo 3 will hit PC...one day..

I'm excited for Reach though. I can't wait till the cut scenes are all posted. Plus I'll be able to get some cool Reach figures.

K-Obsessed said:
I'm a PC dude so all I've done is played Halo 1 &2. Maybe one day Halo 3 will hit PC...one day..

I'm excited for Reach though. I can't wait till the cut scenes are all posted. Plus I'll be able to get some cool Reach figures.

Halo 1 Is Still Enjoyable Today From Me On the PC.

.....Speaking of halo one what is it like?I've never played it before...any ways back on topic.In reach on Forge mode you can make almost anything 8D I'm so psyched for it

Halo:Reach is going to be FREKIN AMAZING! I get your point. Me=#1 halo fan. Beat halo2,3,(ODST, Wars, Played 1 but didn't like it because it was after I played 3 and I just couldn't play it because the graphics suck compared to 3. Do you have an xbox 360 and xbox live? I would love to get together and play a match or 2 of halo 3. Oh yea and...
I LIEK HALO MOER TAN U!

Yes I have an xbox live account.My GT is Malum159 and I know huh?I haven't played wars before but ODST Felt sorta empty to me.The best part was firefight but

I LIEK GRUNTS MOAR DEN U!!!!!

It was the worst game IMO. I didn't like firefight. My GT is Total Chaos Duh. Im not on very much.
i like lower case letters more than you

It was the worst game IMO. I didn't like firefight. My GT is Total Chaos Duh. Im not on very much.
i like lower case letters more than you

Halo Reach, I may get it. Prolly going to wait for the IGN or gametrailer review first. But if anything the multiplayer will hook me... so ya

There are some game play videos of it up on waypoint right now.There is this one trailer for forge that is awesome

...or you can go to IGN where they have that trailer. Among other videos.

Anyway, Reach looks pretty cool. I would get it...but not having a 360 might be a hindrance in that regard.

Back