Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
its ok, its exactly liike the other ones and the solo player kind of stole from Gears by making it co-op.... ok they didn't "steal" it, rather they jumped on the band waon so it kind of annoyed me. The new weaons and equipment are cool, but it feels more like CS than halo now.

$uDoWooDo89 said:
its ok, its exactly liike the other ones and the solo player kind of stole from Gears by making it co-op.... ok they didn't "steal" it, rather they jumped on the band waon so it kind of annoyed me. The new weaons and equipment are cool, but it feels more like CS than halo now.

Gears of War: X-Box 360

Halo 3: X-Box 360

Hm...I wonder how the makers of Halo 3 and Gears of War could've possibly thought of the same thing...

Max Shade IV said:
$uDoWooDo89 said:

Hm...I wonder how the makers of Halo 3 and Gears of War could've possibly thought of the same thing...

are u saying that they were made by the same company? what? i knw ur being sarcastic but what the hell is "gears:halo" ?

$uDoWooDo89 said:
Max Shade IV said:
$uDoWooDo89 said:

are u saying that they were made by the same company? what? i knw ur being sarcastic but what the hell is "gears:halo" ?

As in there both nice because their both story games.

I have completed all halo's with my bro...i just love the new rides..

Wow, not only does that not aid the discussion, this thread is from 2007. Please don't spam, flame, and post in threads that haven't had new posts for two weeks or more. Thank you.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back