ORAS HA Dragonite event at Gamestop [June 22 - July 12]

Rusty Sticks

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
A friend of mine who works at Gamestop said they're doing a Dragonite event in a few weeks. It'll have it's Hidden Ability Multiscale and hold a Lum Berry. OR/AS only.

Some guy on reddit got a picture of the promo form.

XedtQQq.jpg

So yeah.

I'll probably get this, but it doesn't seem to me to be a very big deal. The combination of Extreme Speed and the hidden ability might be nice to those who don't already have them. If Nintendo would go to the trouble of arranging a special pokemon distribution, I'd think they'd want to go for something more exceptional.

This event is supposed to bring attention to the release of the Roaring Skies TCG expansion, but the pamphlet doesn't mention it?

They gave me a Dragonite pin too. It's the bee's knees.
I didn't get a pin when I went there. If it's the one I'm thinking of, I saw it packaged together with some cards when I was there.

I was expecting a direct download, but what I got was a card with a code revealed by scratch off. That's actually more convenient for me; it means that I could do the download after getting home, and I didn't have to download a Dragonite to my sister's game in the store.

Back