• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gyarados CC Senior

Flying_Swampert

Mudkip Bait
Pokemon 21
4-4 Gyarados SF
2 Regice LA
3 Sableye SF
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf
2 Unown Q
2 Unown R

T/S/S 26
2 PONT
2 Volkners
3 SSU
3 Junk Arm
2 Bebes
1 Luxury Ball
3 Collector
3 E-belt
2 BTS
3 Pokemon Rescue
4 Pokedrawer Plus

Energy 13
5 water

2 warp
2 cyclone
2 DCE
2 Rescue

a regular Gyarados. I charge up Gyarados with water all that stuff alonf the game then I just use his 3rd move to discard energy and do more damage.then tail revenge

I would recommend to drop the water nrg and dce.
And get a fourth Sableye. Drop 2 unown q or drop one and get one Uxie X
Also Drop the Unown R
And add in 4 Poketurns and 2 Crobat G.
Get a Third BTS. and Combee SF.

Pokemon 20
4-4 Gyarados SF
2 Regice LA
4 Sableye SF
2-1 Uxie Lv.X LA
1 Azelf
1 Unown Q
1 Crobat G

T/S/S 32
3 PONT
2 Volkners
4 SSU
3 Junk Arm
3 Bebes
1 Luxury Ball
3 Collector
3 E-belt
3 BTS
3 Pokemon Rescue
4 Poketurn

Energy 8
4 warp
4 Rescue

Changes I made
-2 Unown R
-1 Unown Q
-4 Pokedrawer+
-5 Water
-2 Cyclone
-2 DCE

+1 Sableye
+1 Uxie X
+1 CrobatG
+1 PONT
+1 SSU
+1 Bebe's
+1 BTS
+4 Poketurn
+2 Warp
+2 Rescue

no matter how i count, the deck list is 60 but the changes i made were 15 but what i took out was 16 .. so you might have had a 61 card deck? :p

but anyways the changes i made makes the deck so much more consistent, tail revenge focused, Warp Energy is maxed to retreat gyarados or regice, rescue energies should always be on Gyarados for auto Pokemon Rescue effect, therefore only 3 rescues, 3 BTS is more consistent here, same iwth 3 Bebe's and 3 PONT, Uxie X is more draw power, 4 Sableye to increase odds of starting with it. Crobat G is for damage counters

-2 unown r
+1-1 dialga g so u dont get trainer locked

-5 water
+2 warp energy get dialga g to the bench
+2 rescue recover gyrados again
+1 combee get out of trainer lock

-1 unown q dont really need two
+1 sableye

-2 dce
-2 cyclone

+4 broken time space get another gyrados out faster. and dont really need cyclones when u have regice

i would change pont to volkners disacrd magikarps if spiritombs out

-1 junk arm
+1 collector really needed for a faster setup

DGX line is just worthless IMO.
Regice will do the job of removing spiritomb out the way. You'd end up getting set up way faster than VileGar or any other spiritomb based evo deck and just overpower them, DGX isnt needed

They will overpower you between fainting spell and poltergeist, which will do lots of damage.

Back