'GX Ultra Shiny,' Japan's Massive November Set!

KazamEsper

Aspiring Trainer
Meh, I'm just excited for dragon's majesty this month and Lost Thunder next(pre-releases). I frikkin lost my Rayquaza Coin from my Celestial Storm elite trainer. I'm going to make sure i don't lose the Naganadel Coin.

Riahii

Aspiring Trainer
I have a noob question here, if Guzma gets a new full art does that count as a reprint? Meaning that guzma won't rotate in let's say the next rotation? (2019-2020)

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
I have a noob question here, if Guzma gets a new full art does that count as a reprint? Meaning that guzma won't rotate in let's say the next rotation? (2019-2020)

Depends on whether or not it gets the little "A" for alternate in the set number or not. Like when N got its 2nd full art at the end of its cycle, it got an A in that trainer collection so that it still rotated on time.

We'll have to see the set numbers to be certain, and someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

elfomal

Aspiring Trainer
I Really hope this gets oficial on Brazil, will help us a lot to get new players into the game!!!!

Raven Zombie

Dark/Ghost Trainer
Im still betting we are getting a best of SM Ultra Collection, in the US, like the XY thing that had all the FAs... Cynthia, Guzma, Masked Royal, Lady...

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
Hopefully they'll do a Sun and Moon collection that resembled the XY Collection of full arts. That way you could at least save up to buy a heap of good full arts. Here's to hoping.

I'm more interested in these actual "shiny GX cards" that are one per box.... if there is a shiny Sylveon I will diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie.

If they did do a special sun and moon collection it would be totally helpful to get them, but if they came in a box like that then they will become alternate arts, which means they represent the original and will be rotated out with the originals, I would prefer them to just come in the February set like how Lillie and lusamine last February

Also I really hope you get what you really want from that japan set too cause a shiny sylveon would be very nice.

Im still betting we are getting a best of SM Ultra Collection, in the US, like the XY thing that had all the FAs... Cynthia, Guzma, Masked Royal, Lady...

IM SO PISSED that masked royal and lady still never came as full arts in english, I really wanted them for my full art supporter collection, an yet they just choose to skip them like we wouldn’t notice, if they do the box it will probably take a while before they’ll finally have enough cards to make it, but sadly I don’t think they’ll make it cause they just want us to suffer....

j2y8n2x

Aspiring Trainer
Cynthia, Guzma, Tapu Lele, Zoroark all in one set.
Might as well buy 2 boxes... or more.