'GX Ultra Shiny,' Japan's Massive November Set!

Gameguard

Aspiring Trainer
I wish for our holiday set we would ger packs like this..instead we stuck with the worse set of the year for our holiday set

Lord Charizard

Aspiring Trainer
Welp, there goes my wallet!

Cynthia is my favorite human character, with Charizard being my favorite Pokemon. Will be getting those full arts even if they never make it to this side of the TCG! Mah boy Guzma too, Team Skull with their punk rock/swagger aesthetic make them my favorite of the teams throughout Pokemon.

Oddish22

Aspiring Trainer
I hope there will not be too many cards in it that already were in GX Battle Boost. Tapu Lele GX was.
For collecting (not completing sets) these are actually not bad. I never buy more than 1 booster box of one set and this might give me some GXs from multiple sets, which I don't have yet. As I don't play currently, to me it does not matter much if a card is in English or Japanese.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
This means japan gets extended lifetimes of Tapu Lele, Cynthia, and Guzma.

Swampert Full Art

#GROOKEYGANG
I sure hope they don't make the Cynthia and Guzma Alternate Art or black star promos in English. They have reprinted so may good cards recently, even Tapu Lele and Ultra Necrozma. On the other hand, I wouldn't have to spend as much money to complete my collections.

Kawaki

Aspiring Trainer
AHHHHHHHHHH, I can’t belive Cynthia and Guzma is getting new full arts. it’s just like last years special set in japan with the new Lillie and Lusamine full arts. I’m sad that I still don’t have the first Cynthia yet, and the people at the store I like to go to, just show it off like they’re perfect collectors when they throw all there money every week, especially one kid who’s only 15, nicknamed stingy, who pays over 150 dollars every week and acts like a smartass on every trade. I’m bantering now. back to the full arts, I really wanna see Guzma and Cynthia get there ace partner in the art because that just sounds awesome, and I REALLY wanna see ingo and emmet, plus battle chatelaine get full arts too because that means more to find, plus I hope there good.

Hopefully they'll do a Sun and Moon collection that resembled the XY Collection of full arts. That way you could at least save up to buy a heap of good full arts. Here's to hoping.

I'm more interested in these actual "shiny GX cards" that are one per box.... if there is a shiny Sylveon I will diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie.

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
If these cards are included in our English SM9 set (which I think is a definite possibility), Guzma will remain legal in Standard past the next rotation (presumably UPR-on)

Lord Charizard

Aspiring Trainer
I sure hope they don't make the Cynthia and Guzma Alternate Art or black star promos in English. They have reprinted so may good cards recently, even Tapu Lele and Ultra Necrozma. On the other hand, I wouldn't have to spend as much money to complete my collections.

Or do like Lillie and Lusamine and just put them into a set.