'GX Ultra Shiny,' Japan's Massive November Set!

Pokefam

300 something/400
It will be interesting to see if we get a "Legendary Treasures type" set in America, eventually, featuring a lot of these cards.

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
YAY MORE FULL ART SUPPORTERS( someone is just granting my wishes this week for more ) i wonder if the subway bosses’ art would be almost symmetrical in a way similar to Tate and Lisa, I also wonder how battle chatelaine is going to work cause would it just be one of the four girls OR ALL I would like all but sadly it most likely will be one but if it was all I would love to see all four girls with an awesome pose for the full art like two girls on each side like welcoming you into a place like maids or butlers do when someone arrives to the door, I would just love it, I can’t wait for these to come out I would expect them to be apart of the February set like last February when Lillie Lana and lusamine was transferred from the special japan set to ultra prism, I hope someone gives an opinion on what they would like to see with the art styles it’s nice to know what creative poses or color style should be on the cards, can’t wait for the cards
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Perfect_Shot

Armored Core>Elden Ring
Annnnnd watch us not get this set, or have it come here and be full of alternate reprints that don't keep the cards in Standard any longer.

riChchestMat

Aspiring Trainer
Wonder if Ami Ami will sell this. Because they have no stock and no pre-orders for anything right now. All orders "closed". Even for the October set.

Skylite

Aspiring Trainer
Will Tapu Lele-gx be an A-type card, or will it be with a new set number? And will this set be released in English?

Dar Ksereth

Aspiring Trainer
i know it doesn't make much sense in pokemon, but it'd be pretty damn neat if the guys had a "joined" full art... well, art.

silversalamence10

Top Hat Regulator
I wasn't expecting Battle Chatelaine to be getting a Supporter card in this set, though since there are four of them, it makes you wonder which one(s) will be included in the art.

Timmony_tcg

Aspiring Trainer
One thing I've been loving about the USUM block is the characters chosen for the Supporters - while some have been pretty obvious, there have been some rather obscure characters from different generations who are now getting their time in the spotlight.

Still... c'mon TCPi, I really want an Anabel card :/

Ashblaze

Full Art Supporter Hunter
AHHHHHHHHHH, I can’t belive Cynthia and Guzma is getting new full arts. it’s just like last years special set in japan with the new Lillie and Lusamine full arts. I’m sad that I still don’t have the first Cynthia yet, and the people at the store I like to go to, just show it off like they’re perfect collectors when they throw all there money every week, especially one kid who’s only 15, nicknamed stingy, who pays over 150 dollars every week and acts like a smartass on every trade. I’m bantering now. back to the full arts, I really wanna see Guzma and Cynthia get there ace partner in the art because that just sounds awesome, and I REALLY wanna see ingo and emmet, plus battle chatelaine get full arts too because that means more to find, plus I hope there good.

Last edited: