• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Guzzlord GX Deck Post Rotation

Adi

Aspiring Trainer
I just read this card on the front page, and I think it could become a pretty good deck. This card doesn't come out until after post rotation, but I still thought I wouldn't write that. Here is my deck list.

Pokemon: 4

4 Guzzlord GX

Trainers: 12

Items
4 Heavy Ball

Supporters
4 Wicke
4 N

Energy: 44

44 Dark Energy

I'm not an expert deck builder, so are cards that are good for this deck that I probably missed. Any feedback is appreciated. Also here is a link to the card.

http://www.pokebeach.com/2017/08/buzzwole-gx-and-guzzlord-gx-revealed-at-worlds

Last edited:
Twenty energy is probably a littttttle much. But interesting idea.
The unusually high amount of energy this deck has increases the odds of Guzzlord's Eat Sloppily hitting energy to attach to Guzzlord. It's kind of similar to how Typhlosion decks run lots of energy to ensure Massive Eruption does a lot of damage.

Back