• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Guzzlord GX and his memes

Here is my list

Pokemon-4
Guzzlord GX x4

Trainers-3 Brigette x3

Energy-53
Dark energy x53

let me know what you think guys

Heres the updated list

Pokemon-4

Guzzlord GX x4

Trainers-7

Brigette x3 Random Receiver x4

Energy-49
Dark energy x49

What do you guys think? let me know.

Good question. I personally think 3 Brigette and 4 Random Receiver is better because you dont need Brigette that much and 3 seems like a good amount to be able to use it once, without it being prized.

but the Recivers are almost always worse than Bridgette, maybe it could use a Kukui or a Lysandre to help take out
threats.

Ah, now thats a good idea, heres an updated list:

Pokemon-4
Guzzlord GX x4

Trainers-11

Brigette x3 Guzma x4 Random Receiver x4

Energy-45

Dark Energy x45

what do you guys think?

nice, can it beat Gardy now, maybe if it just snipes the benched Kirilaia,
it does maybe make it want a float or two to make a pivot, or a koko promo as a pivot to get out with bridgette

I dont know, maybe use the GX move on a Ralts to give yourself a prize lead. Maybe, i mean we have 4 Guzma and 4 RR, so i think we can beat Gardy.

or Kirila, could be cool, might have my brother take this deck to league because he doesn't want to buy cards for a good deck

I would reccomend it. Not only is Guzzlord my favorite Ultra Beast, its a very underestimated deck. If your Brother uses it, let me know how he does. Thanks for your help.

Ghostly

Back