• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Gumshoos GX/Jirachi

Metallic Stick

Lonely Metal User
I've been working on this deck for awhile, and It's done very well in the tests, today I just got on to start doing the ladder with 9 days left. There's a video at the bottom of a match so you can sort of get an idea of how the deck works. If I'm not supposed to have a video (I don't remember if that was outlined, sorry), please tell me and I'll remove it immediately.

The video might have some lag since I was looking at my inbox >.>; The real match starts at 5:17

##Pokémon - 13

* 2 Yungoos SUM 109
* 2 Gumshoos-GX SUM 110
* 3 Rowlet SUM 9
* 2 Dartrix SUM 10
* 2 Decidueye SUM 11
* 2 Jirachi ROS 42

##Trainer Cards - 21

* 1 Ilima SUM 121
* 2 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 2 Lillie SUM 122
* 1 N DEX 96
* 3 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 2 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 2 Rare Candy PLB 85
* 2 Hau SUM 120
* 3 Float Stone BKT 137
* 1 Town Map BCR 136
* 1 Energy Retrieval SUM 116
* 1 Professor Kukui SUM 128

##Energy - 26

* 1 Rainbow Energy SUM 137
* 7 Metal Energy XYEnergy 7
* 2 Shield Energy PRC 143
* 12 Grass Energy 1
* 4 Double Colorless Energy EVO 90

Basically, You want to get Gumshoos out as soon as possible to have it ready, using timer balls to pull it out, or ultra balls. Decidueye is more or less a one prize stall to get stuff done on the bench or to move things around. You want to use Jirachi to get rid of any EXs/GXs and get any cards you want while your opponent sits there, which has happened a lot before for me. The beginning can be a little shaky sometimes, especially if you don't have energy (which happens a bit for me).

Back