Discussion Guardians Rising Delivered Today?

K5survives

Aspiring Trainer
I pre ordered a booster box expecting it sometime around may 10-11. It actually came today. It looks real but should i be worried about its validity? Or if you pre order do they get delivered before the release date. If anyone knows i would appreciate it.

Kietharr

Aspiring Trainer
Sometimes distributors send things out early erroneously, especially if there's not a huge penalty for breaking street date (there is for the games but I don't think there is for cards considering there are already prerelease sets and whatnot out there and cards aren't tournament legal until 5/12 either way). I doubt that it's a counterfeit.

Epist

Captain Clamps
Advanced Member
If the store ran a pre-release, they were authorized to ship them early as long as the expected delivery date was not earlier that 1 May. Everyone else had to wait until the expected delivery date was 5 May.

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
Mine got shipped today, hoping it comes tomorrow!!!

I can't imagine yours is counterfiet, is it sealed?

K5survives

Aspiring Trainer
Ok thanks everyone. Everything i have researched here proves its true. I pulled 5 GX and a secret rare Enhanced Hammer. One Gx was full art. Lycanroc

Epist

Captain Clamps
Advanced Member
Bought 8 packs at my local lgs yesterday (they ran a pre-release) and pulled Metagross GX and Wishiwashi GX (plus a choice band and aqua patch!).

K5 - Congrats on your pulls! Some boxes are only hitting for 4 GX and 1 FA GX, so anything over that is a good box!!

MilesEX

Aspiring Trainer
Bought 8 packs at my local lgs yesterday (they ran a pre-release) and pulled Metagross GX and Wishiwashi GX (plus a choice band and aqua patch!).

K5 - Congrats on your pulls! Some boxes are only hitting for 4 GX and 1 FA GX, so anything over that is a good box!!

Oh man really?? I heard it was an average of 6 a box, I'll be gutted if I get less than 5 :(

Epist

Captain Clamps
Advanced Member
The average is around 6.4-6.7 per box, but they can range from 5-8. I agree I will be bummed with less than 6!