GS ball?

Kronar

Blossoming Faker
What ever happend to it, did they find out what was in it. If they did what was in it.

It's still with Kurt in Johto, and beside GS ball was just a excuse for Ash to go to Johto.

Logging off,
Dr. Thinker

It seems as though they forgot about it in the TV show.

The GS Ball has a connection to Celebi. In the Japanese Pokémon Crystal, during months that Nintendo had a promotion, players could receive the GS Ball using the Mobile Phone adapter. The player would deliver the GS Ball to Kurt, and he would analyse it for a day. When you got it back, if you went into the Ilex Forest, you would notice that the trees are shaking (presumably by wind). If you stood in front of the shrine and put the GS Ball in it, Celebi would appear out of nowhere and attack. It was at Lv. 30.

I believe that you can still access the GS Ball event in Crystal using a Game Shark. Look on GameFAQ's and maybe you can find the code for it.

It seems as though the TV show ditches elements for no apparent reason. I mean, why did Ash let Pidgeot go? It doesn't make sense.

I read somewhere that Ash gets a GS Espeon. This was before Jhoto Journeys began to screen on TV so I had no idea what it was talking about...

I remember that and we never did find out about that ball.:)

I think my TV station stopped showing the series a few episodes into Johto, so I forgot about it by the time I started watching the series again. I think they should find out what was in the ball at some point (but it probably won't be mentioned again now since it was so long ago).

RE:  GS ball?

DocRobot_K-176 said:
It seems as though the TV show ditches elements for no apparent reason.  I mean, why did Ash let Pidgeot go?  It doesn't make sense.

To protect the Pidgeys and Pidgeotos from the Fearow.

yer but then he told it he would come back and get it after he has gone to the orange islands. and he still has not gone back for it. or even gone and seen it.

i really hope that they bring it back in the anime.

and really whats up with him ditching his Pokémon, bye pidgeot, bye butterfree, and oh look there are thousands of good Pokémon and ledgendary Pokémon that i can catch, lets talk with them and be friends, and apparantly not care about being a Pokémon master cause if he did care he would have caught them. the only Pokémon he accualy caught without becoming friends with was the krabby and i think the caterpie, every thing else wanted to come with him

I think they do that because of the time alotted for the show to be on the air and because they will probobly make more pokemon chronicles episodes if they do that too.:)

Yeah, I remember the GS Ball and how much they talked about it. I don't understand why they just dropped it:/ Maybe because the writers thought that the show would be too exciting:p

Back