Professor/Seller/Trader/Gamer
Friend Code: 1736-1473-8986
Time Zone: US CST(-6)
Times Available: Whenever

Haves:
- Random egg moves for pokemon
- Psychic Friend Safari with access to others
- I can spread pokerus
Adamant Pachirisu with 4 IVs(HP, Atk, Def, Sp Atk)
Tyrantrum(I can breed so it knows Ice, Fire, Thunder and Poison Fang)
DD Larvitar
DD Totodile(Ice Punch/Crunch/Dragon Dance)
Mawile with 3 IVs(Atk, Def, Sp Atk)
4 IV Gale Wings Fletchling (HP, Atk, Sp Def, Speed)
5 IV Modest Torrent Froakie (-HP)
JPN Marvel Scale Dratini
Jolly Kabuto (Atk, Sp Atk, and Speed IVs)
Bold JPN Chansey (HP, Atk, and Speed IVs)
Adamant Scyther(I'll provide the link to the IV calculator upon request, 31 IVs in Atk and Sp Atk)
Dragon Breath/Leaf Storm Treecko
Speed Boost Torchic
Mirror Coat Snivy
Chimchar (Double Kick/Blaze Kick)
Protean Froakie
Rotom
Honedge
Wish Fennekin
Gible Lv 1

I have some other stuff. I can look and see if I've got something you might be interested.

I also have some Mega Stones, among other stones as well.

Services Offered:
Trade, breed, I can't clone, I have some stones

Wants:
- shinies
- competitive pokemon
- a Ditto with better than 2 IVs :(

@Vincent - It's a Fennekin that knows Wish.

@Ray - I have all the starters, just didn't list most of them.

I went ahead and hatched it, but what about the Snivy knowing Mirror Coat for Iron Fist Chimchar?

What about it... :p it's a deal. That's why I said I am wait for the trade request.

Edit: I now relise that I did not specify that I was waiting for the request in game, sorry my bad.

i would take a DD dance Totodile!
I can give 4-5 perfect IV Marril's with Aqua jet and adamant nature.

I would like one of your Totodile with egg moves.
Check my thread and let me know if there is anything you might want for it.

I actually picked up a copy of White 2, so I can also add Move Tutor moves from that to my list of services.

@Mario - Give me some time to breed another one for you.What egg moves do you want?

@Phantom - What else do you have, besides Marill?

I can get you Gale wings Fletchling, Arcanine, and Pawniard. I will have to breed a bit for good IV's.
I also have a JPN Tentacool bold nature with 4 perfect IV's.

Mario, would you do an Adamant DD Totodile(nickname of your choice) for an Adamant Iron Fist Chimchar?

Hi, does the Speed Boost Torchic have the Blazikenite? if i does i can offer the following for it a 3 IV Ditto (Attack, Defence, Special Defence) and a Shiny Luvdisc, i lost my Blazikenite, put my pokemon into the Pokemon Bank, then reset :L

I will trade anything I have for blazekinite I don't have many shinies but I'll trade three of the five I have for it I have gyaridos, carvanha, espurr, haxorus (level 100), and dragalge those are my shines and I'll trade three for blazekinite I also have level 100 chandelure, metagross, and gliscor that have good natures and full evs friend code is 3368-2904-1720

Hey I've had a lot of trouble looking for Tyranitarite. By chance would you happen to have one? I'd be willing to trade anything in my bank for it... If you have one please let me know!!!

I am here for the Pinsirite I have a competitive LvL 50 Houndoom for it. Further negotiation will be talked about as needed. Friend code is 4270-1075-8913.

Back