• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Greninja / Miltank

pygohan

Lost Deck Builder
Pokemon:

• 4 Greninja
    3 Miltank
    2 Seismitoad EX
    4 Froakie
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Shauna
    2 Muscle Band
    4 Professor Sycamore
    4 Rare Candy
    4 Energy Retrieval
    2 Professor's Letter
    3 Startling Megaphone
    4 Pokémon Catcher
    2 Pokémon Fan Club
    2 Silver Bangle
    4 Ultra Ball
Energy:

• 12 Water Energy

Strategy:
This Deck is setup for my son who's only 6. Let me know if anything I can switch around. Any advice is welcome.

RE: Greninja/Miltank

For this deck to be good you need 4 Greninja.
-2 DCE
-1 Startling Megaphone

+1 Greninja
+1 Froakie
+1 Frogadier

Kyrurem-EX may not be that useful. If this wasn't for a six year old I would suggest Dusknoir but ehh. Pretty easy deck for someone who is young to understand. Also you can with a couple energy cards switched around make other decks like Butterfree/Miltank.

-1 Energy Retrieval
-2 Water Energy - 10 + 3 Energy Retrieval should be enough
-3 Prof. Letter - Woah that's a lot of energy haha
-2 Shauna - It's good, but there are better options
-2 Pokemon Catcher - i don't think 4 in really needed
So we have 10 free spaces now
+1 Froakie
+1 Frogadier
+1 Greninja
+1 Startling Megaphone
+3 N
+4 Skyla

This will really help make the deck more consistent and more megaphone is for those Garbs

P.S. I'm sure Kecleon-X is very happy that you formatted your decks correctly.

Thanks for all the advice. As for N and Skyla, we have the same issue of it not being available in our area. I'll keep looking around but is there anything I can use in place of Skyla?

Skyla and N are both really sought after so I can see that. Skyla isn't a card that can really be replaced. Maybe beef up the trainers you really want in your hand.

I disagree with Alexander about Energy Retrievel. If you have all 4 of your greninja out you are going to run through energy quick. and with 12 energy you won't stay a float long. You are going to want to have 1 energy on both miltanks because they are a little squishy. Superior energy retrivel can give you 4 more turns of 120 damage on who ever you want.

I updated the list with Cards we have and I'll continue to look for Ns + Skylas.

Muscle band is better than Silver Bangle because it is +20 to all pokemon. Maybe take it down to 1 and throw in a Frogadier so you can transition to Greninja without a rare candy if you need to.

I dropped Kyurem Ex as luck would have it with my kids. My son drew two Seismitoad Exs out of the 4 packs of Furious Fist Boosters, just as bad as my Daughter with her Charizard Exs.

Back