Green Bay, WI Battle Roads. First place report!

Pokeman

The great snake rules forever!
Today was my second Battle Roads of this year. I knew what deck I was going to use, because I have been using it for a long time now. I was using Gyarados, which I used last time. Mr.619 and me had a sleepover at his house, and we played some football outside at 10 at night. We watched a movie called Hottub Time Machine. Then we played tested for the tournament, and we went to bed. In the morning I played my Legend of Zelda: Minised Cap while mr.619 took his shower. Then we ate breakfast and play tested. Then we went to my house at 10, and I took a shower and he played Mario World. Then we played baseket, and went to the tournament.

Deck: Gyarados
Masters

Round 1: Me vs some lady (Gengar/Vileplume)
She didn't get much out and I got everything set up, and I won.

1-0

Round 2: Me vs Jorden B. (Sablelock)
I got a geat set up and I got everything I need to, and he play mistaked one. I top decked a lot and he scooped.

2-0

Round 3: Me vs "Man Voice" (Flygon/Donphan)
We both got a heavy set up, and just destroyed her. She couldn't do much after that.

3-0

Round 4: Me vs Yoshi T. (Kingdra/Machamp)
This game was really close 1 prize to 1 prize, and it came down to a coin flip and I won.

Top 2: Me vs Yoshi T. (Kingdra/Machamp)
GG

Game 1:
He had a bad start and I got Gyarados out ready and fast and he scooped.
GG

Game 2:
This game we both got everything out, and he 2 Machamps out, and 2 Kingdra Primes out, and I had Gyarados out and I had a Chansey ready to heal Gyarados. I got down to two prize before he even drew a prize. Though started to run out of ammo, and started losing the match. Then I got my 9 cards in my hand to 2, and I droped a Uxie and drew 5, and drew really good cards. I got enough damage to knock out a 170 HP Machamp Lv.X. For the game. GG

1st place
5-0 (undefeated)

Props:

I won
Went undefeated
Gyarados
Had fun
Friends there
Pancakes
Pulling Slowking Prime (I guess :/)
Pulling Kyorge & Groundon top (whatever)
New Victory Metal
Sonic
mr.619 buying a new Gameboy color
mr.619 buying some new games
mr.619 buying a Zelda game for $1.99
Arcanine King taking second with PG-13

Slops:

Mr.619 not topping
Venasour x for being bad and going 1-3
Some kid pooped himself

Some kid pooped himself!? If that was me I wouldn't want that fact on the internet... xD Anyway good job, it seems Gyarados is doing better than people expected in the new format.

Yeah meaty, it was at the other store on the other side of town. LL was talking to someone on phone during finals and we heard it and we all started laughing hard.

Good job representing Team Typhoon mang and on the first place!

Thanks G the B, hopefully next week I will be able to pull of another win for the team in Appleton. :D

go go team typhoon!!!! good job Pokeman :)
you make me want to use gyarados now (can you give me a good list?) lol

Back