'Great Detective Pikachu - The Birth of a New Duo' Game Coming in February!

treyh37

Watcher of Thorns
looks interesting guess it's a Pikachu that learned to talk like meowth, if it gets ported would need a decent voice actor as there appears to be a lot of spoken dialogue.

A game where I'm forced to be a Pikachu. No thanks. Also would like to have a black partner but with the name 'Tim Goodman", chances are you can't.

The image of Detective Pikachu looks a whole lot better then that "Nightmare Fuel" Pikachu we saw when they showed off the 3DS face animation.

I mean, the game has potential if they can get the right voice actor and have the game suck you in at the right time and get you invested in the game.

Not too excited for this one, but it might be a fun game. And when I saw that Pikachu talk, it felt so weird xD

Was Pikachu looking at a dead body. That means, that things can die in Pokemon. Wait, someone was killed, like murdered. Oh my gosh the Pikachu's talking. Why is this a thing. How do I react to this? What insane person took Pokemon and detective games and put them together, because they should be given an award.

Was Pikachu looking at a dead body. That means, that things can die in Pokemon. Wait, someone was killed, like murdered. Oh my gosh the Pikachu's talking. Why is this a thing. How do I react to this? What insane person took Pokemon and detective games and put them together, because they should be given an award.

It's probably knocked out, not killed. I highly doubt there's going to be death in this game, it seems too lighthearted for that.

It makes me sad that this is only an eShop game. I don't have any money online. :(

You could just buy an eShop card when the game comes out here. :)

So I'm guessing this will be like Phoenix Wright but with Pokémon? :p

In all seriousness though, I actually am a bit excited for this game. Sure it looked nightmarish when it was first shown off, but it looks a lot better now.

Kind of looking forward to it, but on the other hand, I still need to get myself a eShop card so I can buy Pokémon Trozei first... and maybe Pokémon Puzzle as well..

This is not the first time Pikachu has ever spoken the human language. The Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red & Blue Rescue Team TV special comes to mind here. That aside, I'm really looking forward to playing the game!

Last edited:
Back