Grand spriting tornement

You know what? I only joined this contest as a back up to losing INFERNAPE's, but since I won, count me out!:p

Mines almost done...
1dygep.png

It's Moltres and Dialgia:p

Palmer said:
You know what? I only joined this contest as a back up to losing INFERNAPE's, but since I won, count me out!

well thank for trying to join
INFERNAPE said:
Do you have the scores yet?

zahd hasn't enterd his sprite and everyone I need you guy to get your sprite in before 11:00 PM easten time

1st round Results

1st Achmetha 9/10
2nd Blade Rush 8/10
3rd INFERNAPE 7/10
4th Bonsly19945/10
5th zahd didn't even enter his sprite so you lose bye bye and thanks for entering my torrement

for round 2 you must make a kirbymon

Wait wait what? I apologize, I have had problems accessing pokebeach for the last few days. May I still join? If so, here is my entery:

carnicho_jr.png

---
And here are my kirbymon:
healingforest.bmp

Skanking Tyranitar said:
1st round Results

1st Achmetha 9/10
2nd Blade Rush 8/10
3rd INFERNAPE 7/10
4th Bonsly19945/10
5th zahd didn't even enter his sprite so you lose bye bye and thanks for entering my torrement

WHAT? bonsly's Dialtres is 5/10?o_O He deserves more than that, how dare you call yourself a judge!

Palmer said:
Skanking Tyranitar said:
1st round Results

1st Achmetha 9/10
2nd Blade Rush 8/10
3rd INFERNAPE 7/10
4th Bonsly19945/10

WHAT? bonsly's Dialtres is 5/10?o_O He deserves more than that, how dare you call yourself a judge!

People have different opinions on a particular subject. Therefore, you should respect the opinions of other members, IMO. If you think a person is a bad critic, then don't join the competition. I myself would say that that Moltres and Dialga fusion is nice, but I'm not the one giving the marks here, huh?

Zahd said:
Wait wait what? I apologize, I have had problems accessing pokebeach for the last few days. May I still join? If so, here is my entery:

carnicho_jr.png

---
And here are my kirbymon:
healingforest.bmp

dude your already out but thanks for joining

I think your scoring is messed up. I didn't deserve a 9 in the beginning. Anyway, I'll do the banner.

Back