GRADUATION!!!!

Mighty Midgit

Aspiring Trainer
HURAY!!! I graduate today!! 14 years of schooling (pre-school, kindergaten, 1st - 12th) and its finally done! Class of 2007 FTW!
GO BEAVES!

One thing I'm gonna miss is Skills center. It's a vocational school you can attend durring your junior and senior year. I was in the electro-digital techlologies class. Anyone know what the nintendo power glove was? (I hope you do) I made one from scratch for the PS1 for my final project there. It was great.

Highschool was great and i am having mixed feelings about leaving. I dont' want to leave because i have a lot of friends in lower grades, but I am also glad to get out of there... My ceremony is tonight and i hope i don't botch anything.

WEWT! A CHEAR TO THE CLASS OF 2007!!!!

Is anyone else graduating this year?? If you are, post here and congrats from me! Also post when you are or when you did graduate!
What were your highlights of schooling? School colors? Feelings?

This forum is for all things graduation!

Have fun!

not me but my sister is. Sigh* Its going to be quiet without her. I hate Quiet

Congrats
Hey i graduated also 3 months ago woohoo now i am going to high school and my school starts wednesday

Edit: ifyou are wondering why my school starts in wed. is bec. i live in the philippines

I graduated this year too. I'm really sad about leaving some of my friends in lower grades too. Congrats to all of you.

WEEEEE!

Back from a few days of nothing but parties. graduation whent off well (I almost tripped whyle walking :p ).  At the Grad night I whent to a community center with a pool, shows, and other activities. I can't believe WPM gets to go to disney land. Makes me sad. My town is soooo poor.

I had fun though. I wish more of my friends went. I did go to their grad parties, all satureday in fact. I never saw my family at all from the time graduation was over till sunday morning. Never got any sleep either. One of my friends is mexican and mexicans REALY know how to throw a party!!!

For those of you who have not graduated, graduation is a blast!

Mighty Midgit said:
HURAY!!! I graduate today!! 14 years of schooling (pre-school, kindergaten, 1st - 12th) and its finally done! Class of 2007 FTW!
GO BEAVES!

One thing I'm gonna miss is Skills center. It's a vocational school you can attend durring your junior and senior year. I was in the electro-digital techlologies class. Anyone know what the nintendo power glove was? (I hope you do) I made one from scratch for the PS1 for my final project there. It was great.

Highschool was great and i am having mixed feelings about leaving. I dont' want to leave because i have a lot of friends in lower grades, but I am also glad to get out of there... My ceremony is tonight and i hope i don't botch anything.

WEWT! A CHEAR TO THE CLASS OF 2007!!!!

Is anyone else graduating this year?? If you are, post here and congrats from me! Also post when you are or when you did graduate!
What were your highlights of schooling? School colors? Feelings?

This forum is for all things graduation!

Have fun!

Im graduating middle school, this sucks I'll miss my friends who ain't going to west with me X[

My sister and cousin just had there graduation party. All I read at that party was cograts Grats

Back