• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gothitelle/Gardevoir (GG)

RottingAwesome

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 21
4-2-4 Gothitelle (EP 47)
3-2-2 Gardevoir
2 Mewtwo EX
2 Cleffa

T/S/S: 29
3 Collector
3 Twins
3 N
2 Cheren

4 Rare Candy
2 Catcher
2 Switch
2 Junk Arm
4 Communication
2 Max Potion
2 EXP Share

Energy: 10
8 Psychic
2 DCE

With Gardevoir out, Gothitelle is hitting 110 for 2 psychic energy cards and 40 more with each additional card you attach to it
When you have Gothitelle out you also don't have to worry about your precious Gardevoir being catchered out (or any other pesky item cards)
Of course, throw in a Mewtwo for good measure and it can also reap the benefits of Gardevoir, or have it attack while you set up your other guys depending on how things work out

I've been seeing a bit of it on the TCGO and really like the idea. I've been very interested in Gardevoir since its translation and this seems to be a nice spot for it to fit

What I'm particularly interested in is if there is a build of this that could work without Mewtwo

Id

-2 Elm
+2 Poke. Comm.

Poke comm. is usually the better choice. You definitely need more drawing power

-2 Plus Power
-2 Max Potion
-2 Elm

+2 Communication (^ See comment above ^)
+4 Draw Supporters. (Three is just not going to cut it.)

Thank you for the suggestions, I'm going try to test the current build ASAP

I'm hesitant to take out the max potions just yet so we'll see if those are worth it
One scenario I'm imagining is gothitelle being catchered up with no energies being hit by mewtwo

@Jirachi, what?
Though remember, while goth is ur active, there is a trainer lock on ur opponent, so they cant use catcher

Yes, but other Mewtwos can easily OHKO gothitelle because of gardevoir's ability and gothitelles dependence on energies, sine there seem to be so many mew twos in decks as techs these days. I meant if they could use catcher. Wait, thats weird, I thought I posted that in another thread. Deleting

Wait, never mind. I was replying to Rottingawesome's previous post before his last one. Sorry for the confusion. :p

@RottingAwesome, well, its ur choice, but it accelerates ur energy.
@Jirachi, well, same thing, goth OHKOs Mew2 for 2 prizes, the game goes faster, though ideally, u'd have to have multiple Goths as its like a game of war.

Yes, but usually mew two would take a lot less time to set up especially if its a tech. If gothitelle is going to be the main attacker, I'd suggest some rescue energy because it can be OHKOd relatively easily.

Wow, we all forgot that! It would work perfectly!
Goth gets koed by mew2, it goes into ur hand, then u can evolve/candy to it and go again, and I always kneew recycling was important!!!

Back