• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Good...ra? *Budumtss* (Pyroar / Archeops / Goodra)

Kecleon-X

124c41+
Pokemon: 14

• 3 Pyroar
    3 Litleo
    3 Archeops
    4 Archen
    1 Goodra (Tool Lock)
    1 Sligoo
    1 Goomy
    1 Virizion EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 36

• 4 Juniper
    4 N
    3 Skyla
    2 Caitlin
    1 Lysandre
    4 Plume Fossil
    4 Ultra Ball
    4 Evosoda
    2 Muscle Band
    3 Tropical Beach
    2 Startling Megaphone
    1 Super Rod
    1 Town Map
    1 Dowsing Machine
Energy: 10

• 4 Blend Energy (G / D / P / R)
    4 Double Colorless Energy
    2 Fire Energy

Strategy:

Set up an Archeops as quick as one can, and after (or before, if possible) that, you set up a Pyroar with Evosoda and wall everything with Intimidating Mane. This would be the end of it, but Garbodor do exist, meaning if they get set up before I get an Archeops or they get to Evosoda a Garbodor up, I am pretty much as useless as a sand blaster in a desert. Naturally, this is where Goodra comes in. I have time, obviously, considering the fact that Garbodor can only come up turn two minimum, and Goodra can come up turn three minimum. This only leaves them one turn of damage they can use, and as such, that means that they have to both OHKO my Sligoo and/or my Archeops. Both of which I can get back rather easily with Super Rod, then continue my trek to build them up. But, when I come in with Goodra, I can deftly play a single Startling Megaphone to practically end the game on the spot. There's not much they can do without attaching a tool to Garbodor, and seeing as Goodra prevents that, Garbodor's useless, letting my Archeops and Pyroar run about uninhibited by such restrictions.

Anyway, this is just at theory. *Shrug*

It would be an anoying deck to play against. Goodra locks down all items from both players though dosent it? If it does that could end up hurting you if a pyroar goes down beacuse you wont be able to use an evosoda to get another one up. As a garbador player with really nothing but basic attackers in my deck this could be problamatic.

*Snip*

cac.gif

Replaced Bulbapedia link with something completely unrelated so Iron Man doesn't look like he's talking to nothing! :D ~Kecleon

I thought goodra was item cards, i didnt realise it was just tool cards. Thanks Teal. in that case this deck will be anoying and i will have to rely on lysandre to take my KO'S.

Back