Good ol' one Paragraph Add on.

Blastoise-shellshocker

Aspiring Trainer
EDIT: Wait at least three posts before responding. This is a rule of this topic, you may post after three others have already posted.
(Example: You>Someone>Someone>Someone>You can go again.)

I was going to a Pokemon tournament one day when I happen to come across a strange card dealer. He said he'd sell me the World Champion's deck with his autograph on it. I bought it and was going to use it in the tournament. However the outcome of the tournament was so good that...

I seak to the nearest concession stand, order a quindruple cheeseburger plate with tons of cheese fries and run to the nearest mens room with my food and backpack. Occupying a stall, I open up my deck building binder to pull out the same cards in the world champion deck to put in emerald sleeves. After eating and sleeving my cards up, I make a dash for the tournament organizer who is doing deck checks for the top cut. Yawning, he approves my deck. Minutes later, pairings for the first playoff round are announced. I am stunned that I am facing...

...the World Champion, Jeremy Maron himself. Both players do their usual starting roles of the game, when comes to start playing the game, Bot players flipped their Pokemon over and then Jeremy noticed that all of his cards in his deck were....FAAAAKE!

I gave Jeremy a smug grin, as the referee of the match disqualified him. I walked away in pride, the pride of beating the world champion. Well, through technical mistake, or should I say... I was the one that replaced his cards earlier! Alas for me, Jeremy got up and demand that my backpack was checked. I was shocked, as the refree ransacked my backpack and found...

All of a sudden Jeremy took home the title so he can say he's the champion. Then The judges piled up on him and caught him red handed. The PTO said what do you have to say for yourself? All Jeremy said was POOOOOOOOOOOKAAA!

Though my heart is filled with confusion I managed too got out safely. There I realized that the strange card dealer was selling more cards. Curious, I walk closer too him. Then when i started too open my mouth.. he gave me a booster box... mint condition.. I hold the box and see what set is it. It reads "EX Diamond and Pearl". (Gasps) I was suprised to see a set which is not out yet.. I turned and realized that the man were gone.. Feeling scared i pack the box and head home.

I then went home and prepared for the Next League gathering at my local Library. When suddenly, there was a knocking at my chamber door.

Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!

Again! I meet that strange card dealer! I turned myself to call my mother... then when i turned back again... there was 5 big boxxes ... all sayyed "Pokemon Cards" and "TOP SECRET". My feet starts to shake.. my heart beats like crazy! Yet, i can't hold my curiosity... to open those boxes.

Then I decided to chuck all of the boxes in the wardrobe then open only one pack. Inside the pack, there is a Munchlax, a Bonsly, a Sneasl, a Sudowoodo, a Manene, a holographical Manyula, a Snorlax and finally, a reverse holo Rucario.

Enthusiastically I began making new decks with my new Diamond & Pearl cards. Being three months away from the City Championships starting up again for the new year, I think it is a good idea to play with something rogue-like in my local League and hopefully place will in a few sanctioned tournaments.

but that idea was falsly misrepresented because of that constant tapping out side my chamber door.

Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!

I opened the door to see....
Men in Blacks... standing infront of me..black men, black tuxs, black sunglasses.. for head to toe, everything is black... they hold some kind of ballpoint with a button .. ready to be pressed... Quickly I...
(to be continued)

Pory's note: New rule for this game on page one. Read it, guys.

stumbled into my room and picked packs of pokemon cards and passed to him, saying, "If I give u these packs u must leave now!"

"What are these?" he says.

"Pokémon TCG booster packs they are. They may have some nifty cards in them. Why not open them up to see what are in them?"

"Should I?" he questions.

"Yes, players are anxiously awaiting which valuable cards they are to receive. Why wait any longer than you have to?"

He opened his diamond and pearl booster pack and discovered that it contained only baby and basic pokemon. He shouted, "What the he**!"
"Like I said you must leave now." Actually I was the one who changed the cards around.

It is the next tournament in 2006 and D&P is not officially out yet. i bring my deck and they allow it. i defeat every trainer and win the tourney!!

but every contestant starts to talk about me i feel... bad... and then i took the best choice i could make and....

The policeman let me out. I stumbled back home and got to my Miracle Crystal Booster box. I opened one and used the cards, made the corners sharp and "paper cut" the person who threw the banana skin

Back