Good Mods for Lavaflow deck?

Mitchell

Proud Supporter Of Darkrai Decks
I bought one because I pulled a Magmortar LV. X, Magmortar LV. 48, and Arcanine during some fast-paced booster buying action. The cards are fun, and combining Gold Berry and Arcanine seems fairly devastating.

Now, it also comes with the Bulba line, 4-2-1... I don't really want to use them... I want to be pure fire... Kinda. So, I have 2 Magmortar's and one LV. X, and 2 Arcanine, but I'm stumped.

Has anyone started with Lavaflow? I've been playing a modded Torterra deck but it lacks the spice that Magmortar has. Any ideas?

WEll... considering the fact that it's not fast enough, and the fact that you're looking at a descending number of lines, makes out that it's not a really good option in Unlimited.

Don't get me wrong, I've been playing for years... But I've never been familiar with Tourney terms... Never used them at my hobby shop Tournies.

Now, I like Magmortar and Arcanine... I'm looking for tips on how to use them, and I just found out you can't use old cards like Gold Berry... I'm not looking for a sugar-coated version of "Nice waste of $15".

You should use 2-4-3-1 line of Magmortar and use a 1-1 line of Arcanine. It is just a speed deck.

Back