Good DS Game Suggestions

Let me just say that the purchase of any numbered dragon quest game will be a major benefit to the consumer (look out for dragon quest vi this month).

Dragon Quest IX is pretty much an endless game. Most of the people here recommend it, and as do I.

The Phoenix Wright games. Not for those of less patience, but it's really interesting and deep.

GTA: Chinatown Wars is just plain awesome.

There's this great game coming out March 6th. I don't know if you've heard of it, but it's called Pokemon Black and White.

If you like Super Smash Bros' Subspace Emissary,then you will enjoy Kirby Squeak Squad and Kirby Superstar Ultra.

That's definitely selling the Kirby games short, because Subspace Emissary was pretty boring. Imagine Subspace, but like 1000x better.

Thank you all, i've looked into most of the games listed, but I must say, one of my all time favorites is Fossil Fighters. I highly recomend it. It's no wonder how it squeezed a rating of 8.0 from Nintendo Power...

subspace wasnt that bad. it lead to an epic conclusion (MASTER HAND DIED....dark lol)

i havnt tried squeak squad....well i did but it was only a demo lol

Luminoua Arc 2 - Fantastic game that I picked up today for like $12...

http://www.atlus.com/luminousarc2/

Back