Good Cards At PT PR?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnthonyG

Live. Love. Burn. Die.
So I haven't really had time like other PR's in order to view a bunch of the cards and seeing what most of the good cards to use and are easy to pull.

For those of you who have gone to other ones, what are some of the cards that helped you win/did you good?

RE: Good Cards At PR PR?

Octillery is the best. However Muk, Mismagius, and Banette are all good pulls too. Galactic spam is great if you focus mainly on Honchy and Houndoom. Most other G Pokemon are weak.

Skuntank G + Mightyena faired well for me, as long as you have a Stadium. Zangoose also works in place (or in addition to) Skuntank, as it isn't affected by Poison Structure.

Some of the best cards to get at the PR's are:
1. G Pokemon
2. Kricketune
3. Zangoose
4. Seviper
5. Carnevine (3 attack one.)
6. Octillery

And many more.

Muk is quite awesome... I got all 4 prizes in a game with it. Probopass is also good since it is easy to find, does a 30 Snipe and 70 for 3 energy.

I pulled Giratina Lv.X on my first pack at the prerelease, but no Giratina. In the booster draft I got Giratina and a lot of G pokemon.

Shadowwiidragon said:
I pulled Giratina Lv.X on my first pack at the prerelease, but no Giratina. In the booster draft I got Giratina and a lot of G pokemon.

And were they any good?...

It looks like the g pokemon are a very good pull at the pr. Also some people have played combusken.

Well it depends what you call good. I actually went to a prerealease and pulled nothing usable but I was able to spread. I think that the following are good as they give you an actual theme for your deck.
1. Cacturne-spread and more spread 2 energy and 50 damage is good and Unown G can not stop it.Yay!
2.Manectric-hurts popular G pokemon and stops spreading.
3.Crobat G-not powerful but gets Cacturne started.
4.Bronzong G- spreads damage and deals decent damage to the defending pokemon. Also allows you to reorganize energy.
5.Zangoose- Invite and Strike is the ideal starter for this deck as it can spread damage very quickly while keeping your opponett off balance.
This deck went 4-1 with its only lost against a kid who had 2 giratina,2 diagla, and 2 palkia. This deck is somewhat quick ,but the flaw is lack of a big hitter. I think the spreading deck could have beat most as a lot just put together their best cards and hope for luck.
Alas I think the best single card is Manectric because alot of people at PT PR had a lot of powers in their decks.

CFOURCOLTSFAN said:
1. Cacturne-spread and more spread 2 energy and 50 damage is good and Unown G can not stop it.Yay!

What's that I see now? If you played against Unown G in a PT Prerelease, you got duped. >__>

dmaster out.

Houndoom G and Muk stand out for me. My only loss at my PR was to a Muk and a few of my wins came from Houndoom G

d master342 said:
CFOURCOLTSFAN said:

What's that I see now? If you played against Unown G in a PT Prerelease, you got duped. >__>

dmaster out.

I had to mention that I am so excited I won't run into Unown G even if it is just for 2 tourneys. Also the Muk I have to agree is a good card because with his body the poison doesn't hurt him. The problem is getting a grimer too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back