• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Golisopod/ Zoroark (different from zoroark/ golisopod!)

figgy55

Aspiring Trainer
****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 14

* 2 Zorua SLG 52
* 2 Zoroark-GX PR-SM SM84
* 4 Wimpod BUS 16
* 3 Golisopod-GX BUS 17
* 1 Tapu Koko PR-SM SM30
* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 60

##Trainer Cards - 37

* 4 Puzzle of Time BKP 109
* 4 Professor Sycamore BKP 107
* 2 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 N FCO 105
* 2 Brigette BKT 134
* 4 Guzma BUS 115
* 4 Acerola BUS 112
* 4 Ultra Ball SLG 68
* 2 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
* 3 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Float Stone BKT 137
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Energy Loto GRI 122
* 1 Switch SLG 67

##Energy - 9

* 4 Double Colorless Energy SLG 69
* 5 Grass Energy 1

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******
I am still pretty new to the game but decided my first deck would be golisopod/ garbodor and very much enjoyed it. However, I found myself struggling to get the cards I would need at certain situations. With Zoroark/ Golisopod having such such, I decided to go for a similar build but revolving around Golisopod as the primary attacker rather than zoroark. Enhanced hammers are being played a lot and do not like having to rely on my opponent not have one in a clutch situation.

The goal in mind with this deck is to be able to target down my opponents pokemon on the bench with guzma and apply pressure to active pokemon with acerolas (deny prizes and bring a fresh golisopod), switch and float stones. I currently do not have all the cards in real life and have played with a similar version with success often winning games and only giving two prizes in the process. One of my favorite inclusions is the double energy loto as this deck has no energy acceleration and needs to find ways to get an energy down every single turn. If it is late game and not needed, it is always easy trade fodder. With puzzles of time, you can hopefully always have access to those much needed supports such as guzma or acerole when needed. Currently, I can currently see many of the ratios of item card being played with, energy count (-1 grass energy), cutting tapu koko (however sometimes a supporter or item card is not available and free retreat is nice) and maybe even the supporter count.

Again, this deck is currently hypothetical and any feedback is appreciated!

I would play a Mind Jack Zoroark, a 3rd Zorua, and Evosodas. Gets your guys up fast, and Mind Jack with a Band does 190 if your opponent's bench is full. That and the obvious free switch if it has a Float Stone on it. The deck doesn't take big KOs, so more N is pretty damn good. Honestly, I would even drop a Sycamore for an N in anything playing Zoroark. It punishes strong early games, which is what gives evolution decks the biggest problems. TBH, Energy Logo is cute, but I wouldn't play 2, but that's just me.

Back