• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Golisopod-GX Concept Deck

Marowhacker

@MarowhackerTCG on twitter
I'm SUPER excited about Golisopod-GX and am really excited to play this deck. I've prepared a list which uses 0 Shaymin (since it will rotate) and 0 Lele (to keep budget). There's also no VS Seeker since it will rotate.

POKEMON - 14
Wimpod x4
Golisopod-GX x4
Fomantis x2
Lurantis Promo x2
Tapu Koko Promo x2

TRAINERS - 36
Guzma x4
Switch x2
Choice Band x4
Energy Switch x4
Professor Sycamore x4
N x2
Ultra Ball x4
Nest Ball x3
Field Blower x2
Puzzle ofTime x4
Max Elixir x2

ENERGY - 10
Double Colourless Energy x4
Grass Energy x6

I like so much your idea, keeping it budget
How do you see an oranguru in here?
I am a bit worried about draw power... I mean ultra and nest ball will work very well but I see to much items in the discard pile (if you know what I mean)
I'd cut a choice band or the two max elisir for at leat one copy of special charge, instead I like the idea behind the energy switch but 4 seems too many, maybe I'll put one other N or some hala if you're planning to use yourgx attack as soon as possible.

Advice (put a description of the leaked card so everyone can understand it).

Yeah I see what you mean, unfortunately there's no real item recovery atm. Garbodor will lose a little play though, with VS seeker going. An oranguru could work as a Glaceon beater though!

Anyway I wanna absolutely test it when it'll come out, maybe there will be some other card to support the combo guzma-golisopod!

You dont want max elixers or puzzles you should get some leles(tauros for budget but its less usefull for countering glaceon as well key Guzma plays. Also multi switch would help move DCE's and grass energy if your not going to use zoroark you could probably cut a few DCE and have more grass energy

Anyway I wanna absolutely test it when it'll come out, maybe there will be some other card to support the combo guzma-golisopod!

To be honest, I don't see too much need for the Energy Switches. You run the perfect amount of Grass Energy and you will probably only cycle between 2 Golisopod per match anyway. You could replace them with 2 Brigette, an Oranguru and an Ace Trainer.

Since you have Brigette now, the Nest Balls could go too. I would probably suggest replacing them with a Special Charge (with all of those Drampa-GX around), and 2 Hala.

I am also really looking forward to testing this variant!

What are your thoughts on putting in Max Potion, since you can really just do a full heal after using 1 energy?

Back