Glimmora, Glimmet from ‘Snow Hazard’!

Glimmet/Glimmora - another gimmicky single-prized Stage 1, that won't see any usage in tournaments. If this ability on a Basic, this will be amazing, acting as a Pseudo-Robo Sub, I forgot the coin flip stuff. Well, forget it. That 40 HP Glimmet would be handy, if we ever get Glimmora ex or any good Glimmora card. 4,2/3-4.

I would maybe, just maybe have like this card if the attack would have instead been "[F] Floral Spite: Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Poisoned. For the rest of the game, during Pokemon Checkup, put 6 damage counters on Poisoned Pokémon instead of 1."

I am nowhere near deep enough in the cardgame itself to pay judgement, so I instead want to point out that the artists for Glimmet did a fine job! Its difficult to take a relatively simple creature design and make it look appealing on a card.
But that is something the game has been pretty good at. Voltorb is a nice example of that.

Standard
Way to slow, also the ascension Glimmora has 40 HP, which also reads 3X Sableye’s, cute but far to weak. 3/10

GLC
sad that it’s representing one off the worst types in GLC, still not bad, ascension into single energy is nasty, kinda like Weezing. Really like it in fighting variants on the whole and forcing hex is tough early as turn 2 8.5/10

I would maybe, just maybe have like this card if the attack would have instead been "[F] Floral Spite: Your opponent’s Active Pokemon is now Poisoned. For the rest of the game, during Pokemon Checkup, put 6 damage counters on Poisoned Pokémon instead of 1."
Cool idea, only thing would be that it may be hard to track, cool though; maybe an over hall off Poison and Burn maybe being permanent. :)

Glimmet/Glimmora - another gimmicky single-prized Stage 1, that won't see any usage in tournaments. If this ability on a Basic, this will be amazing, acting as a Pseudo-Robo Sub, I forgot the coin flip stuff. Well, forget it. That 40 HP Glimmet would be handy, if we ever get Glimmora ex or any good Glimmora card. 4,2/3-4.
I think you'll see Glimorra/Mimikyu/Radiant Sneasler combo in a control context

I haven't played in a while, so here's a question: would Glimwood Tangle let you re-flip this effect?

Back