BW/BW2 Gleafy Trade Stall

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOtterBoy

Open Sesame Tofu!
Welcome to my Trade Thread!So well,since BW are out,I now have whole new offers!However,my offers arent really that good because,well,im BAD at hunting shinies.And thats what people mostly look for...But I have some Rare Unova Pokémon,and when somebody can clone for me,I could also offer Events and Legends,too!

I will divide my shop in some categories,so you can find what you want easily:

Starters:

I need:

Kanto Starters
2h4cj9c.gif
2814vfm.gif
296lo2q.gif

Johto Starters
2urp1tu.gif
20p7dhv.gif
5o5f12.gif

Hoenn Starters
ngd7cw.gif
v79oh5.gif
js29lz.gif

Sinnoh Starters
waprmq.gif
2gwx10g.gif
icql38.gif

I have:

Unova Starters
n3r8rc.jpg
w16yau.gif
2wn1jlf.gif

I want ALL the starters to be Male,except Chikorita.

Legendary Pokémon:

I need:

Kanto Legendaries
16ljwno.gif
1zcplhs.gif
f4fbbp.gif
a11wnp.gif

Johto Legendaries
w9jss7.gif
2hhdj5l.gif
2vrs554.gif
oi7guf.gif

Hoenn Legndaries
ny7ifm.gif
x208z8.gif
2zz0ntk.gif
2dhu0r6.gif
f3t5zt.gif
14t58c2.jpg
2hwl3f6.jpg
2ednlfd.jpg
9zoq6g.jpg

Sinnoh Legendaries
1znl93a.gif
v41o2e.gif
a5hsht.gif
30m1x4x.gif
ljdk9.gif
ae8md3.gif
fmid0n.gif
20r0okg.gif
21e0qr4.gif
2it3iub.gif
149tt8i.gif
124jz20.jpg

Unova Legendaries
2vw9t9c.gif
28hzaqs.jpg

Specific Locations:Articuno from FR/LG of Seafoam Islands or from HG/SS from Seafoam Islands,Zapdos from FR/LG of the Power Plant or from HG/SS from Power Plant,Moltres from Mt. Ember or from HG/SS from Mt. Silver,Mewtwo from FR/LG of Cerulean Cave or from HG/SS Cerulean Cave,Entei from FR/LG or from HG/SS,Suicune from FR/LG or from HG/SS,Lugia from FR/LG/Emerald Navel Rock or from HG/SS Whirlpool Islands,Ho-Oh from FR/LG/Emerald Navel Rock or from HG/SS Tin Tower,Regirock from R/S/E Route 111 Desert Cave or Platinum Rock Peak Ruins,Regice from R/S/E Route 105 Cave or from Platinum Iceberg Ruins,Registeel from R/S/E Route 120 Cave or from Platinum Iron Head Ruins,Latias from Sapphire or from HG/SS roaming or Enigma Stone event,Latios from Ruby or from HG/SS roaming or Enigma Stone Event,Kyogre from S/E or from HG Embedded Tower,Groudon from R/E or from SS Embedded Tower,Rayquaza from R/S/E or from HG/SS Embedded Tower,Deoxys from FR/LG/Emerald Birth Island or from a event,Uxie from D/P/Platinum,Mesprit from D/P/Platinum,Azelf from D/P/Platinum,Dialga from Diamond Spear Pillar or Platinum Spear Pillar or HG/SS Arceus Event,Palkia from Pearl Spear Pillar or Platinum Spear Pillar or from HG/SS Arceus Event,Male Heatran from D/P/Platinum Stark Mountain,Regigigas from D/P Snowpoint Temple,Giratina from D/P/Platinum,Phione by Manaphy Breed,Manaphy from any Ranger Game,Darkrai from D/P/Platinum New Moon Island,Tornadus from Black and Reshiram from Black N´s Castle.

I wont trade my Legends until I find a cloner,sorry.

Event Pokémon:

I would like:

Fall 2010 Mew
sqtt2o.gif

UT Gamestop Jirachi
t82ha8.jpg

UT TRU Shaymin
hsul8k.gif

UT TRU Arceus
r9g6co.gif

I have:

UT Gamestop Celebi
1zwj96s.gif

UT Gamestop Raikou
2qbunoj.gif

However,like the legendaries,I will only trade events when I find a cloner.

Rare Unova Pokémon
I have:

UT Shiny Beast Event Zoroark
2nkhu8p.gif

Plenty of Druddigons
2j2epg3.gif

Plenty of Tynamos
15n6jjm.gif

Plenty of Cryogonals
2ypgfmu.gif

For these...Well,just offer.

Pokémon White FC:
2537 2915 8144
In-Game name:Fortino

Pending Trades
-shiny umbreon
-
-
-
-

Thanks,and have a good time! :p

I can breed you a Charmander and Treecko. But it will have to be when I get out of class(yay for teachers not knowing what we do on the school laptops lol)

i can give you most of those starters look at my post and see what you like. im interested in legendariers or shinys Let me know

I'll give you the shiny event Raikou if you trade me the... uh... rock thing that evolves when you trade it.>.>' I don't remember its name.

@Grizzly Lol ok XD Just tell me what do you want and when we can trade

@Antonio Sure,I will look,but later.I have to do homework...

@Bluesummers You mean Boldore?Sure!

Yeah, sure, let's go with that. Are you able to trade now really quick? I think my DS has just enough juice to do a quick trade.

Um sure,I think I can get distracted a little moment from doing homework XD

My FC is:2537 2915 8144
Whats yours?

Hm,I was actually more interested on the Oblivia Heatran...
Also,If you want a Celebi,didnt you say that when you get your AR cable,you will clone the Celebi and I could get a TRU ARceus in exchange of a Celebi? :º

Yeah. You can get the TRU arceus for the Celebi (When I find my AR cable....).
And what UT Unova legends do you have?

Lets see...

Cobalion
Terrakion
Virizion
Thundurus

I have 2 Cobalions,so I can trade you one if you want one.
However,if you want the others,I NEED to find a cloner...And EPM can clone,but he told me he is kinda busy

Thanks WPM for puting this back!Sorry if the stuff I wrote was offensive to you.

So...Anybody wanna trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back