• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Glaceon Zoroark

TheAquaPiplup

Aspiring Trainer
This is what I believe to be a good deck

19 Pokemon
2 Tapu Lele-GX
4 Eevee
3 Zoroark-GX
1 Ditto Prism Star
3 Zorua
1 Magcargo
3 Glaceon-GX
1 Alolan Muk
1 Oranguru
10 Energy
6 Water Energy
4 Double Colorless Energy

31 Trainers
2 Lillie
4 Ultra Ball
1 Rescue Stretcher
4 Choice Band
2 Bodybuilding Dumbbells
2 Devoured Field
1 Pal Pad
4 Cynthia
2 Energy Loto
2 Professor Elm's Lecture
3 Guzma
1 Field Blower
1 Judge
2 Escape Board

Edit
-1 Ditto
-1 Alolan Muk
-4 Choice Band

+1 Slugma
+1 Bb Dumbells
+2 Professor Kukui
+2 Weakness Policy

All recommendations will be taken into account when modifying the deck

Last edited:
Following are a few thoughts for your consideration:

I personally find that running 1 Tapu Lele GX is quite sufficient for me when running multiple Zoro lines.

Given the current meta - which is heavenly Buzzwole-laden (IMO), reducing your Zoro lines reduces your Buzz risks.

Assess if the Ditto / Magcargo / Muk line is truly worth the 3 slots... Ditto PS is an easy KO and should you not have it, your Magcargo and Alolan Muk just become Ultra Ball fodder. Would a dedicated 1-1 Magcargo or 1-1 Alolan Muk line be more useful?

Resource Management Oranguru?

4 Choice Bands seem excessive to me and could "get in the way" of the Bb Dumbbells Tool. Consider just committing to 1 set of Tools.

Suggested changes:

-1 Ditto
-1 Alolan Muk
-4 Choice Band

+1 Slugma
+1 Bb Dumbells
+2 Professor Kukui
+2 Weakness Policy

I hope you find these comments helpful.

The decklist has not been posted omlimitless yet but a zoro/glaceon list got 10th at the last internats so I would try to find that list and base your deck off that making changes that suit you. At the very least this deck is fairly average but it has been shown to do well under the right circumstance

Back