glaceon lv x

peddles

Aspiring Trainer
I just got this and I really like it. Was throwing down some ideas...

http://pokebeach.com/scans/majestic-dawn/98-glaceon-lv.x.jpg

pretty good, not the best but I was going to pair with espeon from the same set

http://pokebeach.com/scans/majestic-dawn/18-espeon.jpg

that gives me +20 hp and was thinking of running an expert belt or two in there.

then here is where it gets good.
http://pokebeach.com/scans/rising-rivals/41-glaceon.jpg
just a little more boost, so 140 hp at time, 90 damage(plus a chance for 20 to each of opponents bench)

What else can I add in here to help make this card work to the fullest?

Definitely add in an Umbreon from both MD and UD, and maybe even an umbreon prime, but I wouldnt suggest it. The UD one can counter many decks, and the MD one helps against DGX which really kills this deck, and gives free retreat. Sableye or Spiritomb as a starter, and probably some judge for locking.

I didn't even look at the umbreon md, that works well. I like undaunted one as well, I've got a few of those already. thanks for the input!

Just to say, Glaceon RR has a 10dmg resistance, a move that forces your opponent to discard cards, Glaceon X has a Pokepower cancel, and can deal up to 90dmg and 20benchspread. Stage1X. Does ANYONE not see potential?

It loses to DGX though, which will be huge. And it is painfully slow, but it is definitely fun and a force to be reckoned with.

Yea I am just a casual deck man, I have my competitive side but I don't like cookie cutter decks.
I just can't wait to get some of those cards to +hp my glaceon ect right now I have it in a really mishmashy deck.

here's what I have planned so far:

4 eevee(rising rivals)
2 glaceon(rising rivals)
1 espeon(majestic dawn)
1 umbreon(majestic dawn)
1 glaceon lv x
1 azelf (legends)
1 uxie (legends)

only 6 basic, I probably could put them in the spiritombs suggested but i'm already using mine in another deck. I am not even sure about adding in uxie, just keeping it azelf because of only of thin lines.

^ But from RR its beast as soon as you put it down and can also be a great tech for steelix too

Actually no Just tech it in. add 2 BTS for evolving into something else or flareon again. Try 3 bebe's search or 4 depends on consistency of your deck. Maybe 1 more uxie for draw power

^Yeah definitely but definitely try the flareon and the other stuff i Mentioned xD

okay so this is what it's probably going to look like:

4 eevee rr
2 glaceon rr
1 flareon rr
1 espeon md
1 umbreon md
1 glaceon lv x
2 uxie la
1 azelf la

4 bebe
2 broken space
4 energy exchanger
1 pokemon collector
2 pokemon communication
2 expert belt
possibly 4 pokehealer +?

You want to lock your opponents powers? Then you should add another glaceon lv.X It would help since otherwise they can just use cyclone energy and switch glaceon out to brake the lock. If you have 2 lv.X there is a possibility that you can have both out at the same time and have higher possibility to have constant power lock on your opponent.

I've tried running Glaceon Lv. X as it's own deck with Vileplume (HS Undaunted) and Spiritomb Arceus and it was terrible. It's a very bad Main Attacker since it doesn't have as much HP as a Stage 2 Pokemon to survive in today's meta.

It gets beat by Jumpluff and almost every popular deck in the metagame. Seriously you'd be crazy to run a good Eeveelution deck cause they don't do enough damage to be that effective unless you're running a {G}/{W} deck with Glaceon Lv. X and Leafeon Lv. X.

I'd build something else...

Back