• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Glaceon Lock (Masters, BR)

BubbleTea

Bubble Tea and Matcha Ice Cream
This is a spread and lock deck involving eeveelutions and Abomasnow.

4-2-1 Glaceon RR Lv X
0-1 Espeon MD
0-1 Umbreon MD
0-1 Umbreon UD
2-2 Abomasnow SF
4 Sableye SF
2 Uxie LA

3 Bebe's Search
2 Judge
2 Pokemon Collector
3 Cyrus's Initiative
3 Team Rocket's Trickery
1 Palmer's Contribution
1 Luxury Ball
1 Premier Ball
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Energy Exchange Unit
4 Super Scoop Up
2 Expert Belt
3 Broken Time Space

6 Water Energy
2 DCE
2 SP Dark

Strategy is to start disrupting early with Sableye impersonating judge, cyrus initiative, team rocket etc. while I am setting up Glaceon. Lock powers, spread damage and use Glaceon's Ice Bind attack to lock the opponent. Spread damage with Abomasnow and lock the opponent with his second attack when you evolve him. Espeon MD for more HP on my eeveelutions, Umbreon MD for free retreat and no weakness, Umbreon UD for walling when needed

I am wondering if I should try to fit in Weavile UD in here for more disruption and maybe even a Chatot G. If I do i will probably have to take out the Abomasnow line though

RE: Glaceon Lock

You're going to need the Division and the Event this is for in the Title. Thanks.

dmaster out.

I had a glaceion lock deck but this glaceon lock deck of mine had floazel gl x in it i had benched glaceion and i had glaceion x active when it was knocked out i would just bring up my benched glaceion and level it up to keep them from useing pokemon powers. So you need to take out two sooper scoop up and one team rockets trickery and put in two floatzel gl's in and a floatzel gl x.

Or I could just add a second Glaceon Lv x, since it can save me when I dont have a premier ball and glaceon is knocket out. Also it saves me from a warp point! If they warp point my glaceon the power lock is dead, so with a second glaceon i solve that problem

And actually I was wondering if it would be better to make it into a spread deck more then a disruptive and lock deck. Using the MD glaceon instead of the RR one

I would say add a vioplume in there and also put in mesperit so you can still power lock them at the begining of the game or when ever you need to retreat glaceion. Put in a four riseing rivals eeve and put in two riseing rivals glaceion and one snow cloak glaceion. Have a two two two line of vioplume. So take out two cyrus intentive take out obama snow. Take out umbrion both of them and espeion for the two eeve's and the once glaceon.

I say keep RR Glaceon that way whether you have Glaceon or Abomasnow out, it reduces damage done to your bench. You should also definately have 4 Eevee in this deck. One other thing, there is no Abomasnow SV. I'm fairly certain you meant SF.

Okay sorry, I fixed the problems. Well do you guys think I should concentrate more on the spreading damage side of the deck or the locking disrupting side of the deck? Or do a little mix like it is right now

Go with locking seeing as it will disrupt the opponent. Change the eevee to 2 MD CoF and RR so either eevee or eeveelutions come out IMO.
Also try adding Feraligatr to get the energy onto glaceon so:
- 2-2 Abomasnow
+ 2-1-1 Feraligatr (Prime)

Back