Giving it a go...Infernape fakie

shadow_bind

Aspiring Trainer
Um, I don't see many fake cards being posted in this forum, but I'll give it a shot anyway with the new DP-style blanks.

Clicky!

I would like to get some opinions on the fonts and placing I used, since I like to keep my cards as realistic as possible. Any comments and criticisms are welcome. If you want to see the artwork for the card, click here!.

Thanks!

Shadow bind, I think the card is amazing, soon I was planning to make a new set, would you be interested in helping? If so, Pm me and I am going to make one.

BTW: the card is great, 9.999/10 no card is perfect so you get 0.001 deducted.

WOW that was really awesome!!! 1010!!!!!!!would you lke to work at pokemon iolite? (game not TCG set) you'll be a great concept artist!!!

10/10 indeed.Not just because infernapes like my favourite pokemon:)D)but i am amazed you drew that.Well,I hope you drew that anyway(I smell a rattata).LOL good work!!You could make the cards for iolite if you'd like shadow bind,i'm planning on making some:).

Psychic Pokemon Master said:
Nice card but i'll rate it 9/10 because the attack is a bit broken...  :D

Actually, it's partially weaker than the original Infernape. Good job. A+. Leaves room for specualtion on what I really gave...

Cheese said:
Great Card

I would like to know where u got the blanks from?
They're Cascade's. Unfortunately, he hasn't uploaded them onto his site just yet.

charizards friend said:
10/10 indeed.Not just because infernapes like my favourite pokemon()but i am amazed you drew that.Well,I hope you drew that anyway(I smell a rattata).LOL good work!!You could make the cards for iolite if you'd like shadow bind,i'm planning on making some.
Don't worry, I drew that. I'm endless-whispers on DA but elsewhere I'm pretty much known as shadow_bind :). However, I'll have decline your offer to work on iolite. Sorry, but I just don't have the time :(.

And a big thank you to everyone else who replied this thread :D!

Back