RSE/FRLG Give me an Emearld challenge!!!

Itzkookiemonsta

EX Rocket returns (best set ever)
I just recently got Pokemon Emerald again and I would like a playthrough challenge. I've played through this game at least 30 times and would like something different and exciting. Thanks ahead of time.

RE: Give me a challenge!!!

A challenge I came up with a while back, I'm pretty sure I made a thread for it, was basically where you have a gigantic team. You need 6 Pokemon by the first gym and the minimum goes up 2 every gym and every time you go to the Pokemon Center you have to take out your 6 lowest leveled Pokemon. It was actually really fun and it made the game a lot different.

Xdogking said:
A challenge I came up with a while back, I'm pretty sure I made a thread for it, was basically where you have a gigantic team. You need 6 Pokemon by the first gym and the minimum goes up 2 every gym and every time you go to the Pokemon Center you have to take out your 6 lowest leveled Pokemon. It was actually really fun and it made the game a lot different.

Sounds fun, can i have multiple of the same pokemon or do all of them hve to be differnent?

I've never really thought about that lol. Yeah, I guess they could be the same.

Back