• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Giratina/Salamence/Vileplume

Xerneos

Aspiring Trainer
Hey! I had this deck idea that i have been working on and would love your assistance. So far i feel that the main inconsistency is getting vileplume out early. The ideal situation is to be able to get energy on the board while getting turn one or turn two plume. If im attacking by turn two, I wouldnt mind a turn three but turn one or two is much better.

Pokemon: 18
3 Giratina ex
2 Salamence ex
2 Shaymin ex
1 Magearna ex
3 Oddish
3 Gloom
3 Vileplume
1 Minccino

Trainers: 32
4 Sycamore
3 N
1 Mistys Determination
1 Olympia
2 Lysandre
1 Team Flare Grunt

4 Ultra Ball
4 Trainers Mail
3 Float Stone
2 Fighting Fury Belt
2 Level Ball
2 Heavy Ball
4 Forest of Giant Plants

Energy: 9
4 Double Dragon
4 Double Colorless Energy
1 Rainbow Energy

Swap Stones for Manaphy-EX and two escape rope?
Why? Escape Rope will be a dead card after the Plume hits the bench so Float stone works like it for the whole game and is a better fit

Also why do you run Mincinno, Beedrill EX is better at this since it's not just a free prize they actually have to try to KO you

Back