• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Giratina is your Nightmare! (BR, Masters)

BubbleTea

Bubble Tea and Matcha Ice Cream
Okay so I just started to build up a giratina spread list with some pps on skype so here is what we have so far. This list is very RAW so I will need alot of help

2-2 Giratina lv x (let loose giratina)
1 Solrock TR
1 Lunatone SV
2-2-2 Gardevoir PL
2 Jirachi UL
1-1 Darkrai Cresselia Legend
2-1 Uxie
1 Unown Q
1 Azelf LA

3 Pokemon Collector
3 Pokemon Communication
3 Bebe's Search
3 Judge
3 Cyrus Initiative
2 Twins
1 Black Belt
2 Junk Arm
2 Expert Belt
1 Luxury Ball
2 Warp Point

4 Double Colorless Energy
2 Warp Energy
7 Psychic Energy

Cards that could make their way in:
- Super Scoop Up (helps alot making bench space and healing my giratinas)
- Broken Time-Space (for gardy)
- Snow Point Temple (more hp on everything except gardy)
- Poke Drawer + (combo it with junk arm and its awesome)
- Crobat G (obvious)
- Weavile UD (Disruption)
- Team Rocket's Trickery (disruption)
- Palmer's Contribution (recovery)
- Premier Ball (giratina lv x and uxie lv x)
- Espeon UD for healing and spreading
- Chatot G (disruption)
- Sableye SF (starter)
- Smeargle UD (starter)
- Cyrus Initiative (really want to put him in for the disruption)

So the strategy is pretty much straight forward. Spread damage.
Now I will explain some of my cards:

Lunatone and Solrock: The opponent can't heal any damage and no lv x can hit lunatone and solrock if they are both in play. This line might bump to 2-2

Gardevoir PL: This is a Machamp Counter and a Mewtwo counter at the same time and the main reason is that I can move psychic energies around for recovery and setting up another giratina.

Drifblim UD: Mewtwo, Steelix, Tyranitar, Scizor ect. counter (great card if used right) also might help against dialga lv x who knows.

Jirachi UL: Great card to recover my energies and move them around using gardevoir. Also a great finisher on rare candied stage 2's like machamp, kingdra, jumpluff, crobat, tyranitar and even steelix! It can help in many different situations

Uxie lv x: Machamp counter as well as a draw power

Giratina Lv x and let loose giratina : My main attacker that spreads 30 dmg to everyone and if anyone gets KOed by it they go straight to the lost zone. Let loose giratina is disruptive can helps with bad starts. Also giratina's body is wonderfull paired with judge and let loose.

Darkrai Cresselia Legend: Helps ALOT with the spread. Lets say I use giratina's attack once and they have a full bench. that's 180 dmg in play for me to move around like I want.

Black Belt: Can be a great game ender

Twins: Helps to setup alot since spread decks usually falls behind at first.

Seeker: Now this one is great. i think I want 3 in the deck lol. Only downfall is that the opponent gets to take something off their bench... But the great thing is that I can fully heal my giratina easily. lets say I warp point or warp energy my active wounded giratina. send up gardevoir or whoever may be good to attack for the situation. Move all my energies except DCE to the new active then Seeker my giratina. Put back Giratina and let loose and attach the DCE back to giratina. Next turn I retreat and send up a giratina and move all the energies back to him :D. I coud even send up another giratina that was already on my bench and lv him up right away so I dont lose a turn.

Junk arm: gets back lots of good stuff that I might need like lux ball, warp points, communication, expert belts and if I play poke drawer + its even better

So this is the deck so far, it's very RAW and I would like some help! Thx! Think this deck has some potential!

I made some changes already.
I did:
-2 seeker
-1-1 drifblim
+3 Cyrus's Initiative
+1 Judge

tell me what u think??

Mismagius – Psychic – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Misdreavus
Poke-Power: Magical Switch
You can use this power once during your turn. Move 1 Psychic Energy attached to one of your Pokemon to one of your other Pokemon. This power can’t be used if this Pokemon is affected by a Special Condition.
[P] Psychic Pulse: 30 damage. This attack also does 10 damage to each of your opponent’s Benched Pokemon that already have damage counters on them. (Don’t apply Weakness and Resistance when damaging the Bench.)
Weakness: Darkness (x2)
Resistance: Colorless (-20)
Retreat: 1
you might consider this instead of garde cuz its harder to get out then misdreavus and you can move psychics anywhere instead of just the active

Yeah but mismagius is sprayable and it is only 1 energy... And I want my energies on my active giratina anyways xD Also Gardy has better attacks, HP and is my best pokemon with Jirachi against machamp.

I would consider dropping the Jirachi UL. Yeah it can help retrieve any {P} energy in the discard pile and if facing an evo deck you could devolve quite a few pokemon, but CDL can already do that by moving all the damage accumulated on your opponents pokemon to possibly land a couple KO's. If anything i would just drop Jirachi down to 1 as you wouldn't need anymore than 1 anyway. Plus what-up with the excessive disruption cards, the judges are understandable but Innitiative is a between of a risky card.

-1 Judge (Giratina let loose is pretty much the same thing)
-3 Cyrus's Innitiative
(-4)

+1 Palmer's Contribution
+2 Miasma Valley (the only one that wouldn't benefit would be Solrock, but seems right for the deck)
+1 "anything"

Though if you want to conserve those DCE on Giratina as well as reuse let loose you could always do +3 SSU +1 Palmer's. Seeker is a more reliable than SSU, but you don't really want to have too many supporters clogging the deck/hand.

seeker is more reliable but it lets them pick up a pokemon which is against the whole purpose of the deck. I mean why not keep atleast 2 cyrus initiative? I can ruin their whole hand with it and it is really needed against luxchomp to get rid of poke turns and cyrus's. Palmer is needed indeed. Miasma Valley can be good against sp, nah it can be great. I will definatly try to make some room for it, maybe -1 judge -1 cyrus. I am also considering upping my lunarock line to 2-2 but idk what to take out really... -1 jirachi -1 psychic ??

A friend of mine just built this deck as well, but it runs with Sableye instead of Jirachi. Jirachi can get donked very easily although I can see why you'd use it.

I think the Gardevoir line is too bulky and will slow you down from the primary goal which is to set up Giratina for spreading. For Machamp/Mewtwo counters, how about keeping the Drifblim line, maybe with 1 UD Drifblim and another from SF, which will allow you to use Lifting to grab basics WITH energy.

Also consider the Giratina with Over Slash. Can do quick spreading with DCE, which will add up once you get CDL out. 1 Let Loose should be enough.

Take out somethings to make the Luna-Rock line 2-2 as well, you don't want too many things prized since you already some small lines.

Back