Wi-Fi Trades Ghosty's Player Thread!! PM me for a battle!!! UPDATED OCT 20!!! NEED TM76!!!

RE: Ghosty's Player Thread!! Updated July 30, 2008

Darkrai sure I can get you a seedot, do you have a shedinja you could get me?

Valk, you need to offer me some pokemon off of my want list too, i'm not going to trade just for TM's

RE: Ghosty's Player Thread!! Updated July 30, 2008

Yeah, I'll pm you when I'm ready, it may take a while. I don't think I'll be able to trade today, so you'll have to wait till tommorrow.

RE: Ghosty's Player Thread!! Updated July 30, 2008! Looking for Battle? PM me

I'm interested in your Salamence level 100, you want my Articuno, right?

Would you like to Battle? Ghostface 86?:)

yes zenix i would. I'm barely gonna be on Wi-Fi for the next week and a half, so if you can find a sally b4 then don't feel obligated to wait for me

RE: Ghosty's Player Thread!! No Trades Until Aug 30, I may be on Wi-FI occasionally until then. if I am, Battle!

If you only use Competitive Pokemon I can ease up a little. You can use your Pokemon that you use to compete with but don't use status moves like Toxic ETC.

RE: Ghosty's Player Thread!! No Trades Until Aug 30, I may be on Wi-FI occasionally until then. if I am, Battle!

Ill give u Stone edge & and any other TM u want For ur Shiny Mewtwo or Mew and if u want anyother pokemon i get it for u message back when u are ready to trade
FC=0602 8517 7052

what will you trade for Shiny Metagross! Oh and does your Milotic know mirror coat?

can you breed me a seedot?

Pkmmaster24 take a look at my wants and tell me if you have anything there
darkrai1246 yea i can for sure. can u get me a munchlax?

RE: Ghosty's Player Thread!! PM me for a battle!

for my shiny metagross i'd like a raikou, zapdos or articuno

RE: Ghosty's Player Thread!! PM me for a battle!!!

hey. do you have a ganlon berry in stock somewhere there? or a peyata berry? if so, ill trade you a rindo berry. (if you want something else specific, just pm me and il see what i can do.)

Iv have a mild mewtwo! now I can trade with you, if you want

there are a few other peaple who were intrested in mewtwo, so you will need to trade big

I have an Articuno and Zapdos! which one do you want the most?

Back