• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Getting the most out of single GX cards

FranzoFoo

Aspiring Trainer
Hey everyone!

So I've been enjoying the new Sun and Moon packs and have collected a few of the new GX cards.
I currently have: Lurantis x1 Lapras x1 Decidueye x1 Tauros x1 Gunshoos X2

I'm still a bit of a Noob, so I've been researching deck builds with these cards and every deck build I see requires multiple versions of these cards to get their maximum effect. I can't just go out and trade for three more versions of Decidueye, I don't have the resources for that. So I was wondering if any of you can tell me how to best incorporate these cards in deck builds you have currently. The easiest one to incorporate is Toros because of its use of DCE but the others I have yet to figure out how to incorporate properly. Any help you offer is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

You can tech tauros/ninja boy in almost every deck: turbo dark/yveltal garb/plume box/walls garb.
If You want build a deck more focus in your GX, the best option for You is making a gunshoos, You need only more 1... You can play it with eevolions and energy denial, never tested but looks good in paper!

Back