George Lucas Sells LucasFilms to Disney!

Fragile Memories

I'm getting all sentimenal lurking around here!
George Lucas has sold Star Wars to Disney and Disney is planning to make another Movie. Lucas sold it for $4.05 billion in cash! I wished Disney wasent going to make another movie because Star Wars already has enough movies. If that isn't bad enough they are going to release new Star Wars movies every two to three years! D: Talk about milking a franchise. The new movie is set to realease in 2015. No matter how bad it is I'm still going to wath them though :p

RE: George Lucas sells Star Wars to Disney!

Yeah old news my friend. I heard rumors that ownership of Star Wars might go to the Chinese instead of Disney since Obama got re-elected for a 2nd term. Plus there was an episode of South Park based on this that was also tied to the 2012 Elections that was pretty funny.

As for Episode VII which presumably takes place after the events of Return of the Jedi it seems like the Skywalker storyline has pretty much run it's course since Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher seem like they might not be interested in being in the next installment of the Star Wars Movie Franchise however Harrison Ford might make an appearance.

RE: George Lucas sells Star Wars to Disney!

There's already a thread for this by the way:
http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-here-s-something-that-warrants-some-intelligent-discussion-star-wars-episode-vii-coming-in-2015

Back