• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Gengar/Garchomp C City (Masters)

DarkMind

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon
3x Gastly SF
2x Haunter AR
3x Gengar SF
1x Gengar Lv. X
2x Garchomp C
2x Garchomp C Lv. X
1x Mewtwo MD
1x Mewtwo Lv. X
2x Uxie LA
1x Azelf
1x Crobat G
1x PromoCroak
1x Unown Q

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium
4x Cyrus’s Conspiracy
4x Poke’ Turn
3x Bebe’s Search
2x Rare Candy
1x SP Radar
2x Energy Gain
3x Pokemon Collector
1x Energy Exchanger
1x Luxury Ball
1x Premier Ball
1x Palmer’s Contribution
1x Aaron’s Collection
2x PONT

Energy
4x Double Colorless
3x Call Energy
6x Psychic

Strategy is to get out Garchomp C with DCE and Energy Gain before any trainer lock comes in play and start sniping while building Gengar up on the bench. Mewtwo comes out for SP decks and Promocroak for Luxray GL. Everything else is self-explanatory.

RE: Gengar/Garchomp C Battle Roads (Masters)

It's very nice. IMO, Relicanth SV completely outclasses Mankey. You do have to rely on what your opponent has on the field, but as a (I assume) Luxray counter, that won't be much of a problem. But really, nice list.
-1 Mankey
+1 Relicanth

Did you forget collector in your deck - a supporter that lets you get 3 basic Pokemon from your deck into hand?

Peace.

I thought about collector but I dont have anything to take out for it. I have the call energy for getting basics. What do you think?

Exchanger is used to get a different type of energy from my deck by trading one in from my hand.....Double Colorless.....

Back