• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Genclop (Needs division in thread title)

Rate this deck

Votes: 2 40.0%

Votes: 2 40.0%

Votes: 1 20.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gengarx666

Aspiring Trainer
Weird name.Whatever.So this is my deck.I made this awhile ago.Mind you i have no grasp at all of the Pokemon TCG.I thought this deck looked cool.That's why I made it.I'm really open to constructive crtisicm.But don't be a troll.I knoe this deck is bad.like i said i have no grasp of the Competetive pokemon TCG.So bear with me.This deck uses Dusclops to spread some damage onto the other players team.And then i bring out Gengar Lv.X to spread it even worse.And to make sure the other player doesn't get his big cards up by using Gengars level down ability.So here it goes.

Energy

25 Phsyic

Pokemon

Gengar 4-3-2-1
Dusclops 2-1
Mimw Jr. x4
Jynx x4
Seviper
Misdreavus x4
Gulpin x4
Mr.Mime
Budew x2

A few things I notice

1.I run the Gengar line really badly. 4-3-2-1? Horrible.I'll never get Gengar out.
2.Not enough Dusclops.And to much of a risk to take just to get a little bit of damage on the pokemon.
3.Everything else is just space filler.

Are there any trainers that could make this deck better.And how could I improve how I run Gengar?Are trainers necessary?Help me guys.

RE: Genclop

Well, for starters which Gengar are you using? Most of them can spread.
Secondly, You should probably run Dusknoir. I've messed with the list a bit, here it goes.

4-3-3-1 Gengar LV.X (SF, SF, SF, AR)
2-1-2-1 Dusknoir LV.X (Shiny, SF Trick Room, 1 Shadow Command, 1 Spirit Pulse, SF)
4 Spiritomb (AR)
2 Unown Q
2 Uxie (LA)
1 Azelf (LA) / 1 Seviper (CoL)

2 Looker's Investigation
4 Pokémon Collector
1 Professor Juniper
2 Expert Belt
3 Broken-Time Space
3 Seeker
3 Bebe's Search
4 Rare Candy