BW/BW2 Gen V Pre-evolutions and how they evolve

Evolution or Pre-evolutions, which is better?

• Evolutions

Votes: 28 90.3%
  • Pre-Evolutions

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

888eddyx

Hitmontop is the best XD
poke237c.gif
poke186c.gif
poke169c.gif
poke143c.gif
poke157c.gif
poke108c.gif
poke202c.gif
poke204c.gif
poke54c.gif
poke65c.gif
poke122c.gif
poke158c.gif

I wanted to know what everyone thought about gen 5 pokemon evolving into already known pokemon.

Stantler,Pinsir,and doduo pre evolutions!
Pre-Stanler evolves by high friendship
Pre-pinsir evolves by trading with some kind of pointy object.
Pre-Doduo(Doduno) evolves by friendship
Heracross pre-evo should evolve by trading with an item, and should be named beetler, or something cute that has to do with a beetle.
Also, pre-evos of smeargle(maybe), zangoose, seviper, and tropius.
Also there should be a pokemon that can evolve into either illumese or volbeat. There should also be one that if you give it a sun stone, it evolves into solrock, and a moon stone into lunatone.
A Scyther pre-evo would be awesome!

Also, some cool evolutions would be:
Mr. Mime
poke122c.gif

Jynx
Delibird
Farfetch'd
Smeargle.
IF they don't make Doduno( Doduo pre- evo) they should make a dodrio evolution (DOQUADRUPLE)
eeveelutions- Meteon{M} Poundeon{F} Maybe also ghost, poison, bug dragon

I read on some website, but i dont kow which one, that there will be pre-evolutions of meowth and croagunk. the pre-croagunk is a tadpole, but this may not be true, but it would be cool:D

I think they'll make a Kangaskan pre-evo, something like Kangaskid, evolves at happiness.
Stantler might get a pre-evo, but maybe not.
I think Pinsir and Heracross will get pre-evos.

I hope Stantler doesn't get a pre-evo. I think your right about Kangaskan though. I really don't think Dodou will get a pre-evo

Doduno would be hilarious!

As for Stantler, what I could see would be an antler-less deer that would evolve with some sort of item...

I've wanted this for a long time to fit This family in competitive battling...

A DEWGONG EVOLUTION!!!
It would be a sick narwhal with a exclusive move called "ice impact" which has base 120 pwer with 75 accuracy. (kinda like Thunder but Ice and physical.
I would Evolve by making learn either Drill peck or ice impact incase they make it a move. Then bring it to Hoenn and use dive and level it up and it evolves.
Or they could put dive in the game and do that.

Other than that a
Mawile evo
sabeleye evo
dunsparce evo
DEWGONG EVO
Skarmory pre evo
lickitung pre evo (dont really need this he just doesn't seem like a base stage pokemon.)
Absol Evo or pre evo
awesome Mijumaru evos

I'd like a pre-evo that splits into either pinser or heracross. It would just be a beetle, and would evolve by holding different items and then leveling up. Also I'd like to see a pre-evo for miltank/tauros. Male becomes tauros, female becomes miltank.

Scyther Pre-Evo
Tangela Pre-Evo

Those are the only real Pre-Evos I really really want. Evos there's quite a few, but mostly the dud Pokemon like Farfetch'd.

dmaster out.

I'd like a pre-evolution for Farfetch'd. It'd be a fluffy, yellow baby duckling and it would evolve through happiness when holding a Stick. I just think a baby duck Pokémon would be really cute.

I dont really like pre-vos. Unless they propose a new relevence (Pardon my spelling) to the game, I hope for as little as possible of them.

Ive been thinking about all those for quite some time.
Miltank and Tauros. the pre evolution for those 2 should be 1 pokemon and if its a girl it should evolve into a Miltank and if its a boy it should evolve into a Tauros. Because Miltank is the cow and Tauros is the bull pokemon. So i hope my idea comes to life with your too.

Jynx needs an evolution, probably stemming from a new item that mirrors Electricizer and Magamizier or whatever. Ice/{sychic is truly great typing for in game, but it needs little boost to be really effective.

Luvdisc could use an evolution, it isn't attached to anything like the whole Minun/Plusle Solrock/Lunatone Zangoose/Seviper things, and just has no use whatsoever and is small enough to beliavable evolve into most things. i think Corsola and Dunsparce fall under this too.

Pre-evoultions are okay, but I rarely bother with them.

Eevee could use a new evo or two as well. Bug and Ghost, gogogo!

Also there should be a pokemon that can evolve into either illumese or volbeat. <- a transexuel pokemon :p?

I hope they just drop the preevolutions completly, no one bothers with them anyway, they're a waste of time :/ [/align]

nabby101 said:
I think they'll make a Kangaskan pre-evo, something like Kangaskid, evolves at happiness.
Stantler might get a pre-evo, but maybe not.
I think Pinsir and Heracross will get pre-evos.

Kangaskid should be like that baby in a Kangaskan's pouch.
It makes sense, right?

I want pre evolutions of:

Pinsir/Heracross
Tauros/Miltank evolves by gender
Volbeat/Ilumise evolves by gender
Solrock/Lunatone evolves by Sun and Moon Stone respectively
Lapras because it's too big to be coming out of an egg
Onix because it's too big to be coming out of an egg
Tropius because it's too big to be coming out of an egg

Back