BW/BW2 Gen 5 comes out in three Months and we know 21 pokemon. What pokemon are you looking4

The Spook said:
@tyking16
We have a pteradactyl(Aerodactyl).But ilike your other ideas.It would be great if they add them.

I guess I forgot about him huh?

We are due for a Platypus and a monkey who doesn't fight or has it's butt on fire (no offense to Chimchar and his evos)

tyking16 said:

We are due for a Platypus and a monkey who doesn't fight or has it's butt on fire (no offense to Chimchar and his evos)
This is pokemon, they ALL fight! Heheh. Plus I think you forgot about Aipom/Ambipom. How could you? :p

MagmaBuzz said:
This is pokemon, they ALL fight! Heheh. Plus I think you forgot about Aipom/Ambipom. How could you? :p

Now I feel dumb.

I replace the Monkey with.... a Toucan?

- Darkrai - said:
yeah, like Arthur? haha it could be ground/poision we need more wacky dual combinations ^.^

Wait, Arthur was an anteater? I always thought he was a koala bear!!

Boddy903 said:
Wait, Arthur was an anteater? I always thought he was a koala bear!!
Arthur was an aardvark actually. ;)

I'd love to see some more interesting bug pokemon. We have a bunch but none are really that strong.

I'd also like to see more interesting type combinations.

tyking16 said:

Psyduck and golduck say'd hi! ...Cough

tyking16 said:
They are ducks though. If they were based off of a Platypus, then where is the beaver tail?
Do they look like ducks to you?
(sorry for being a photo spammer)
pduck2uz4bf2.jpg
golduck.gif

duck.jpg

platypus.jpg

Platypus body, yith duck head

I think Psyduck and Golduck are indeed ducks, but share some similarities with the platypus. A actual platypus pokemon would be nice though.

I really just want to see a:

Tauros evo.= Minotaur
Dolphin-Killer Whale
Beluga Whale
Saber Tooth Tiger fossil pokemon
decent bug pokemon, legendary maybe?
kangaroo- yeah Kangaskahn was one, but I want a normal/fighting one. Heck make Kangakid, and give it a male alternate evolution.
Peregrine Falcon

That's all for now.

TheDarkLucario said:
Isn't Kyogre a killer whale?

It's an orca.

We don't really need to get all driven into specific types of animal do we? If someone says they want a beagle pokemon instead of dog pokemon I will cut them. I swear, I will.

Majora_787 said:
It's an orca.

We don't really need to get all driven into specific types of animal do we? If someone says they want a beagle pokemon instead of dog pokemon I will cut them. I swear, I will.
I want a beagle pokemon JKJKJK
Shaymin is based off of a cockier spaniel I think.

RE: Gen 5 comes out in three Months and we know 21 pokemon. What pokemon are you look

TheDarkLucario said:
I want a beagle pokemon JKJKJK
Shaymin is based off of a cockier spaniel I think.

lol, but seriously, ARE U KIDDING ME, I thought it was based on a golden lab :D

RE: Gen 5 comes out in three Months and we know 21 pokemon. What pokemon are you look

The Flaming Ho-oh said:
lol, but seriously, ARE U KIDDING ME, I thought it was based on a golden lab :D
Yeah, at least the ears are
a_Cocker_Spaniel_Dog.jpg

TheDarkLucario said:
Yeah, at least the ears are
a_Cocker_Spaniel_Dog.jpg

I thought Shaymin was based of a hedgehog. Then he becomes a sky forme. Now he's Super sonic.:cool:

I want more Bug/Water types like a waterscorpion or something. Also a woodghost like a living tree or something could be very cool i think. It's types should then be Ghost/Grass.

Back